All reviews toilet block bus shuttle table and two chairs toilettes beds lakes entrance park plitvice
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Bungalows have just what you need for one night: Bed, pillow, table & chair and, most of all is very quiet!
As a plus, is about 10 km from the Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Its a campsite oriented to those who want to visit the National Park, therefore all the services (supermarket, bar, exchange office....) are closed from 11am til 5pm.
Breakfast is included in the price of bungalows and is good.
We went on August, but I can imagine that in winter would be a different experience with freezing cold and snow. One day I'll try, but today isn't that day! :D

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pedro S
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this kamp for one night and it was ok. The price is around 24€ and there are enough toilettes and facilities. It is a very big place and it has got a big restaurant. We went to the restaurant to have dinner and we didnt like the service and the food. Even though we really recommend the kamp because it's quiet, comfy and nice :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LauraOlivella
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wanted to visit Plitvice but didn't fancy the long days travelling doing it as a daytrip involve. I booked one of the bungalows for a couple of nights and had a nice chilled time out in the countryside. I took the bus from Zadar which was easy enough, the buses have a guy who just deals with tickets and told me where to get off. The campsite is just a short walk away from the bus stop. The price of a bungalow includes a buffet breakfast which wasn't amazing, but not bad seeing as the bungalow was pretty reasonable. At 9 in the morning theres a bus shuttle to the national park, the day I went they supplied 3 buses so no problems there - but people still like to push. They leave the park at 5, although I got to the stop at 4.30 and one turned up and took us back early. That gave more than enough time to walk around the park and see everything - I had given myself time to go back the next time if I needed to, but that wasn't necessary.

The campsite has a small shop which has water etc for pretty good prices, a bar and a restaurant which I didn't use. At the bottom of the site is a lake which was nice for swimming in having spent a day at Plitvice lakes and not being able to! The showers were pretty amazing for a campsite and have a washing machine if you feel the need to do some laundry. There's an information office which has bus times for getting back to wherever you came from and the bus turned up pretty much on time. All very easy, and a much nicer way of visiting the national park than rushing around with tour companies and paying a lot more money for the privilege.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 10bobrev
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Perfect for when you just need a place to sleep. The beds are good en the showers in the main building are a treat. Everything is clean and tidy. The restaurant on the site was good and staff was friendly.

It isn't meant for staying during the day. The houses are small. But it is perfect for when you visit plitvice during the day and want a tidy place to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Nick V
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It's a great place to stay in the summer and its close to the Plitvice National Park. I stayed in September and it was a little chilly in the night, so we weren't very comfortable in the bungalow. The price includes breakfast what is great. The camping park itself is very beautiful and has great conditions.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple