“Amazing apartment in the heart of Hvar!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of STUDIO APT LI

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Aatmon A
“Amazing apartment in the heart of Hvar!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was such an amazing apartment right in the main town square. My sister and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was the perfect location to all of the major sites and had a great view of the fortress as well. Li was an amazing host who was extremely prompt in answering emails and any questions we had. Nik, who was just downstairs, was also a great resource and available almost all day to answer any questions we had. The apartment was super easy to find with the directions she provided and was really close to the ferries. The apartment also had a washer that was available for our use which was perfect after a week of travelling. I can't wait to come back to beautiful Hvar and would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, view, washer, cleanliness
Liked least: Wi-fi was a bit slow
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MJBritton
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“lovely apartment on lovely Hvar”
Reviewed 18 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This apartment is really really nice, the photos dont do it justice. It is spotlessly clean and very well appointed being in the centre of town. The owner, Li and her partner Nik were very helpful, warm and friendly and couldn't do enough for me. Li even cleaned the apartment halfway through my weeks stay and they left me coke and beers in the fridge! When I first arrived Nik said to me "if you have any problems bring them to me. Unless its with girls, dont bring me girls" which still makes me laugh now. Next time I go to Hvar I will stay here if I can and would strongly recommend it.
The apartment is also very well equipped in terms of kitchen utensils etc and the air con was fantastic.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the owners. and the aircon!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing