“Marvellous ”
Review of Mekicevica

Mekicevica
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful bay you can reach by 20 mins hiking from the Hvar beach. Trails are well advised on the road.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I was not going to write this review in order to preserve this amazing beach and keep it from the thousands of tourist, but I trust you guys. This place was an amazing and hidden paradise - when done correctly. In my opinion, walking from Hvar to this beach was a lovely hike with picturesque views. Then, lunch at Pacha Mama is what made it perfect. Anyways, go here and you'll enjoy it during the hot summer days (bring some food and drinks for the day too). There's my review of this place, this amazing place ...

(I only liked it so much because it was not crowded with party people nor was it every busy, which is what I like)

1  Thank charliesurfdubai
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We were so happy to find this great beach and cove for the day, so happy we came here. We took a ferry which was only 15 mins and 50 KN per person. It was truly paradise here, so quiet and away from the crazy crowds of HVAR. The restaurant here was so delicious and the service great. We had wonderful olives and their homemade white wine. The grilled chicken and potatoes was sooo good! We stayed here for hours just enjoying paradise. I highly recommend a day trip here.

2  Thank Mommyof2NewJersey
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We have chosen this beach based on some newspapers reccommendations. Mostly nudists, but great restaurant and pebble beach. Reach Pokonji Dol and then continue along the seaside (10min walk)

1  Thank Anabel M