“Hello is much better than Hello 2”
Review of Hello

Hello
Ranked #94 of 163 Restaurants in Hvar
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The burgers in Hello 2 were massive, however the meat tasted low quality and we didn't really enjoy it.
Hello was much nicer for sandwiches and tortillas. Nothing fancy just good quick lunch! The 'pinky OJ' smoothie was delicious!

1  Thank Mpegy

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We ate at Hello 2 Burgers ... slightly up the road from Hello, nearer to the Konzum supermarket. Place was decent. The fries and onion rings are really good, as was the grilled vegetarian sandwich, but the drinks were really bad. We got a "old fashioned lemonade" just pretty much tasted like a lot lemons in water, and the milkshakes are not really milkshakes. It seems like they just mixed up milk and ice and put tonnes of cheap vanilla syrup to make it uncomfortably sweet. Lastly, I wouldn't really call it a cheap eat. e.g. Milkshakes are 39kn, lemonade 38kn, grilled vege burger was 56kn and most of other burgers range from 64kn to 88kn, but in their defence, burgers and grilled sandwiches are really big. So overall, a decent place with quick service... but just stick to your standard soft drinks... FYI... they do offer free delivery after 6pm.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the BBQ Bacon kebab tortilla and whilst it was quite tasty, it was also extremely greasy. The flavours were good though.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered the tortilla with ham and cheese and extra avocado and it was huge. Everything was superfresh and tortilla both soft and crispy. The food didn't take long, and all the ingredients were superb. No wonder it's always packed here. Best place I've eaten at all in Hvar, but not sure if it's good for dinner. Normal prices for Hvar.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We visited this cafe for lunch while exploring Hvar. There is a great selection of sandwiches / breakfasts available for meat eaters, vegans and veggies I ordered the Vegan Club Sandwich. When it arrived and i opened it up I discovered that it had bacon in it. I was very lucky as sometimes I dont open my sandwiches before I eat them. The waiters were apologetic and they did go get me my correct sandwich. When it arrived, it was absolutely delicious. So I would highly recommend for the food even though the service was a little slow. They also had an extensive list of smoothie / juice options which were great for a hangover.

1  Thank Lp952705