Luka's Lodge
US$ 328
US$ 203
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 261/night.

US$ 371
US$ 292
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 324/night.

US$ 128
US$ 115
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 344
  • Breakfast included
US$ 151
US$ 145
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 289
US$ 268
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 306/night.

US$ 258
US$ 223
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

Hostel Villa Zorana(Hvar)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 59
Hostelworld.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

US$ 256
US$ 557
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat atmospherenightly pub crawlsplace to staycommon areasbeautiful islandvisit hvarlukashostelboatbeachesportsupermarketpartying
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I booked in for Luka's prior to my solo trip to Croatia. I did so on the back of some great reviews about Luka himself, the nice atmosphere around the place, the fact that it stated it to be solo traveller friendly and pretty communal, and also the location. Well, it was all of these things and more!
I stayed in a 6 bed dorm with a shared bathroom, and it was both clean and comfortable, and everyone had their own locker for personal belongings or whatever. I got to meet some great great people during my 3 night stay here too, some new lifetime mates, and a big group of us would go out each evening from the hostel into Hvar Town for drinks! Now onto Luka.. well i'd heard great things beforehand and it all proved true. When i arrived off the ferry from Split he came and picked myself and two Australian people i met on the ferry and took us to the hostel, and throughout the stay he was so helpful in giving my any info i wanted, as well as giving me key info about ferries onto my next port of call - Bol. Luka even took us on an island tour of Hvar one of the days and myself, two Dutch friends and an American guy took advantage of this!
Hvar itself is a beautiful place, a real gem of an island. My top tips would be to take in some of the beaches, go to Hula Hula bar and watch the sun set - so chilled out, take a water taxi to one of the Pakleni islands and enjoy the tranquility and some swimming there, and if you're feeling pretty hyperactive and in need of a good party then pay a visit to Stipanska bay - water taxi's run from just outside Carpe Diem bar on the promenade all through the summer season, and quite frankly, this place is unreal, paradise and craziness all rolled into one! also take a walk up to the old Fortress if you fancy immersing yourself in the culture, not to mention some incredible photo opportunities and views from near the top! Luka's is a good 10 minute walk into the centre, which is perfect if you don't want to be smack bang in the middle of the hustle and bustle that the summer months can create!
I enjoy myself here that much, that i'm returning to Croatia just next month with a friend that i raved to about it, and i'm staying at Luka's again but this time for an extra night. I totally recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Phil650
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My boyfriend and i stayed here in june 2013 for 2 nights, in a private room with private bathroom. We got off the ferrry and found one of the hosts from lukas lodge standing there which was very handy as she showed us where the hostel was located, took about 10 minutes to get the hostel. We checked in later that day as we arrived very early. Our room was very spacious!! we had 2 single beds, a couch, 2 large cuboards, kitchenette with table, the bathroom was huge and had a washing machine included. All clean and great in the room, no wifi in our location though, so we crossed the road each day to use the wifi when needed. All the hostel hosts were always very friendly. Took about 10-15minutes to get into the main part of town in hvar, is located close to beaches etc. We would recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GraceS5
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This was the best hostel I've stayed at in a while!! We spent the last of 5 nights in Hvar at Luka's, and it was a dream. Not only was he unbelievably accommodating and welcoming, he grilled us an entire barbecue dinner as a welcome to his lodge and to Hvar. The food was delicious, and the company was wonderful. Would absolutely stay here again!

1  Thank Amk375
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We stayed at Luka's Lodge for just a night because we were in Hvar for 5 nights but could only stay at the rented villa for 4 of the nights- it worked out perfectly though as we enjoyed this hostel as much as we enjoyed our beachfront villa! Luka could not have been warmer or more accommodating- he went absolutely out of his way to ensure we had the best stay possible. He personally drove us to a beautiful secluded beach down the road and that night cooked us up a scrumptious feast of catch-of-the-day whole fish, his own olive oil and wine, bread and salad. Lovely rooms with all the necessities. Fun location in the midst of a residential area for an authentic Hvar experience- but still with great views of the town below and gorgeous water!
Would come again in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything Luka!

1  Thank Kflanagan101
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Great place to stay. They were easy to work with and even picked us up at our ferry. Comfortable and clean rooms with plenty of outdoor space to relax, cook and enjoy the weather. People to hang with if you want - easy to wander to your room if you didn't.

Luka was a great host with Maria and Geoff. Shared some local food, drinks and advice.

I've referee many and will return when I'm on Hvar again.

Room Tip: Lots of options. Some rooms have more space than others. Just ask the staff
1  Thank hoopaloop72