“A bit expensive for small portions”
Review of Fameja

Fameja
Ranked #101 of 163 Restaurants in Hvar
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Fameja is a vegan friendly place so was a good choice for our group of friends with different dietary requirements. However it is quite pricey for the amount you get. If you're looking for a nice cheap pasta dish that will fill you up - I would recommend going somewhere else. The food here is tasty and the menu is cool but the portions are a bit too small.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

It's in a great location and has a full vegan menu to boot which brought us here twice. The salads were average with the avocado actually being raw, but it was ok. The pasta was gluten free and good and the smoothies were nice and tasty. Pretty average place but be prepared to wait for your meal, not a problem in Hvar as you can just watch what is happening in the marina.

Average kinda place but ok

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Fameja has a lot of vegan options which is probably good to know for those who want that option. I however don’t, and also I enjoyed their menu and selection of dishes. Nice setting on the waterfront, good service and good food.

I have found it quite hard to rate the restaurants when it comes to the food in Croatia, as I am not a huge fan of it sorry to say, since it’s in my opinion lacking of seasoning and presentation. Of course this is my personal opinion, which may differ from what other people think. I therefor have decided not to compare the restaurants I visited in Croatia with other countries, rather comparing them only to each other, hence the 4 points to this one.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Am stunned reading some of the awful reviews this place has, the food we had was very good and the service was also. The staff were very friendly and accommodating also. Would recommend a visit. We had an early dinner here (6.00pm) and very much enjoyed it! Would visit again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We only stopped by for a drink after walking around the area and easily found a table outside with a much needed breeze. A Coke and a beer were served quickly compared to the usual Croatian standards and it was easy to pay.