“Very good vegan food!”
Review of Fameja

Fameja
Ranked #102 of 163 Restaurants in Hvar
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister went to this place yesterday. We are vegans, and it's hard to find places with whole vegans dishes on vacation. We both was very impressed by their vegan menu! For starters we ordered sweet potato soup and and sweet potato with spinachi, both very nice, simple but tasty. For main cours the black bean burger and raw zucchini pasta- so good both of them. For dessert the raw vegan cheese cake- a lot of cinnamon, and a little christmas like, but Nice aswell. The staff is friendly and food comes fast. Recomending for both vegans and people that wanna eat clean and healthy!

1  Thank Pernille P

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice after seeing some of the great reviews on TripAdvisor. I would say the food is good and the service is fair.
The first time, I had the risotto with crispy tofu from the vegan menu (not bad for vegan though lacked a bit of salt) and my husband had the squid ink risotto, which he said was delicious.
The second night, we both ordered burgers, which arrived after about an hour's wait. To be fair, there was a blackout that night, but at that point we had already been waiting a good 45 minutes. The potatoes were a bit soggy - not sure if this had to do with the blackout.
4 stars rather than 3 (and a half, if I could) because of its great waterfront location and vegan/healthy options.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Sweet potatoes gnocchi was very good!
Special menu for vegeterian and vegans.
Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend due to their appalling customer service. They were rude and argumentative when we wanted to change my friend's meal due to a food allergy. I would definitely not be coming here again.

1  Thank Lucy K
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I can't fault this restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was great. The restaurant was by the water so it had a good view. Order the squid with the quinoa, spinach and fetta. It was probably the best meal we've had in Hvar. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.