US$ 262
US$ 220
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

US$ 45
US$ 41
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 49/night.

US$ 138
Agoda.com
US$ 84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Adange Hotel(Lijiang)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Staying at Wamao Inn is like staying with a bunch of friends. The owners, Dadan and Xiaopang make you feel like you have known them for years, always so friendly and chatty and always ready with all the advise and tips around Lijiang. I think the service they provide to their guests is rarely found especially in China. Upon arrival, we were briefed of all the dos and don'ts around Lijiang, where to find good food, where to find awesome desserts, who and what to avoid around the Old Town and where to get free views in Lijiang! Rate of the place is very reasonable as well compared to other inns in Lijiang Old Town.

I found the only way to book this place was through their website (which is in Chinese). Gave them a call, and transferred the deposit thru deposit. There was no guarantee or receipt given upon payment of deposit(which is the first time I came across this!), but somehow at that time, I felt it was still safe, probably the fact that they had great reviews here assured me that they are good people.

Location wise, it's located in one corner packed with inns in Old Town. It's about 10 mins walk from the entrance near Crowne Plaza. The alley is very quiet at night, but still easily accessible to the main square in the Old Town.

On the last night, Dadan and Xiaopang even made dumplings for the guests for dinner. Felt that it was a pretty good gesture from these young lads and spent the night eating and playing card games with other guests with their pet doggy Duoduo walking in and out of the common room.

Will definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Lijiang!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jaye_H
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Though I'm not a big fan of Lijiang, I do enjoy staying at Wamao. I only met Chunsheng cuz Dongdong was away in Dali, he's very helpful in everything and his catch phrase is "call me anytime if you have any question", which makes me feel assured. I can easily get lost in the old city and he can always points to the right direction.

The Inn is located at the quiet side of the old town, although the old town is itself crowded with people even in off season. One thing is that the room has thin walls so you'd better keep your voices low and try not to disturb others, not so convenient at some times.

BTW, love Wamao, the border collie, very adorable

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank KuixingLu
Reviewed 17 October 2011

had been stayed in Wamao inn for 3 nights during easter getaway.

this little inn located at the silent area of lijiang old town, not difficult to find. the host is a young couple from beijing. They are friendly and helpful and i could totally feel they love yunnan so much, they have a dog call wamao and as a doglover i pretty enjoy the place with dog :)
we had been stayed in the most delux room on 2nd floor , the room is clean with nice decor and the shower system is new and nice, but the little thing which disappoint me was the roof is abit low so the room seems look smaller than we expected , meanwhile when i first open the door and i saw some flies flied around the room which is not that appealing ( i m sure its not about filthy environment but no clues where they came from !!!!!! )

apart from this little disappointment, i truly like this inn. its def worth to spend the nights there.

Room Tip: if you wanna have a nicer view from the room window , def have to choose the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank seeyan0724
Reviewed 8 August 2011

The owners are young talent Chinese couple, they are well educated and friendly and hospitality,also extremely helpful. The room is clean and cozy, I love the bed sheets so much that I want to take them home haha. The location is excellent, in the middle of old town but unbelievable quiet. The yard is old fashion, I feel relaxed sitting with the owners and having a cup of tea. The last but not the least, Wamao - the dog is handsome and emotional, he can laugh and cry. I highly recommend this lovely inn.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Lynnlin077
Reviewed 12 May 2011

My wife and I stayed here during our visit to Lijiang. The Wamao Inn is a cozy place with clean rooms centered around a small courtyard. The owners were very helpful. They pointed out places to eat, set up our horse riding adventure, and even woke up early to make us free breakfast (Baozi) on our last morning. We will definitely stay here again. On a side note, the Inn is named after the owner's dog, a friendly border collie, who welcomes you back after each visit into the old city or wherever you go.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple