All reviews cracker barrel soccer tournament location is excellent business trip yogurt clean rooms hilton honors staff was friendly bed was very comfortable great place to stay complimentary breakfast convenient location would stay again easy access front desk staff summit inns
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This is my family’s second stay at this hotel. Each time we are welcomed and extended the most genuine customer service. To go places and feel wanted is so much appreciated. Anthony blew us away with his customer service on this last visit. Thank you so much. This will be my choice of hotel for my future visits while my niece is at UAB!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Mdpcdp2013,

Thank you so much for staying with us, and we are excited that you enjoyed your stay due to the genuine customer service that you received. I have posted this review so Mr. Anthony can see his customer service is noticed at all times. Again thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

My friend recommended this room. The room had a musty odor and moisture in the air. I was indeed disappointed. I didn't request a refund only because they had great staff. I wouldn't stay here again..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Kwatasian9,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay due to the odor and moisture you had in the room. I wish there was something we could have done while you were here to make your stay more enjoyable. I hope one day in the future we will have another opportunity to make things right with you.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

No complaints about anything. From check in to check out nothing but excellant service. Very comfortable beds, made for a very restful night. Ending with the awesome breakfast. Thanks to the staff that made our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Amelia Brown K,

Thank you so much for staying with us, and I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay from the check in process with the enjoyable staff, to the comfortable beds, and ending with an awesome breakfast. We really appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Sign in lobby says preparing for renovation later this year but several years overdue. Dingy and dirty in lobby and rooms. Bathroom was not properly cleaned after previous guest with hair on shower walls. Poor value and blight on Hampton and Hilton names

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles S,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay due to the condition and cleanliness of the hotel. I have expressed your concerns to the housekeeping manager and we will definitely get the cleaning issues rectified. Yes, we are due to have a renovation this year, and hopefully when it's complete you will give us another opportunity to make things right with you in the future. Again I sincerely apologize about your stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We were sent to a room that was already occupyand front desk did not seem too concerned. The breakfast was ok but not great and room was very crowded. It is a great location but now there are three other brand new hotels very close.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Seabreezepress,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay due to being sent to an occupied room, and the front desk not being concerned. I will reiterate to the clerks how important it is to make sure all rooms are in the system properly so we won't have this problem in the future. Again I sincerely apologize and I hope that we will have a chance in the future to make it right with you.