All reviews cracker barrel soccer tournament location is excellent business trip yogurt clean rooms hilton honors staff was friendly bed was very comfortable great place to stay complimentary breakfast convenient location would stay again easy access front desk staff summit inns
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The beds are SO comfy which was wonderful because we had been driving for a long time and had another long drive the next morning & the breakfast was awesome. People were friendly and we’d definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Michellemaddie26,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and we are happy that you enjoyed our comfy beds, our friendly staff, and our awesome breakfast. Thank you so much for staying with us, and he we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Desk clerk could not and would not print a copy of my receipt. The room was clean and decent. Breakfast, pool and staff otherwise were nice and helpful. I would stay here again but I would ask for the manager to avoid issues with untrained desk clerks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear tomp77772018,

Thank you so much for staying with us, and we are glad that you enjoyed our room, breakfast, pool, and staff. I do apologize about the issues with the clerk. We appreciate your feedback, and we will see you next time.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Stayed at this location before. We had appointments at UAB for 1 and a half weeks. The stay was still excellent. Rooms were great. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was great. Room was clean and nice. Will be staying again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vampire2777,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I am excited that you had an excellent stay, and enjoyed our great rooms, helpful staff, and our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The hotel was clean & beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great & served the best hotel coffee I’ve ever had. Breakfast area was nice. All of the staff was friendly & helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Alaina S,

Thank you so much for staying with us, and I am so glad that you enjoyed our clean hotel, comfortable beds, breakfast, and the coffee. We strive hard to make every guest stay special, and I'm excited that we did that with this stay for you. Again thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This hotel was chosen for location and a girls weekend of shopping. It is so close to shopping areas. The room really needed updating. Shower head is terrible....no water pressure and no adjustment. Bed skirt way too big and hung down on floor and made it seem dirty.

Room Tip: Loud A/C noise and was on the ground floor at end of hall ....easy for parking and getting luggage in and out quicky.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Rocky6013,

I sincerely apologize about the shower head, water pressure and the bed skirt. I spoke with housekeeping about the bed skirts to make sure they are being put on properly so they won't hang too far. I don't know if you reported the shower head issue and I wish I knew what room you were in so we could get that taken care of. We are going under renovation in the spring, and I hope that this stay doesn't deter you from staying with us again.