“Best Crab Rangoon ever”

Black Pearl Asian Cuisine
Ranked #328 of 968 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I read a lot of mixed reviews. I am a current Louisians resident and they don't know what real Chinese food is. Egg drop soup - wonderful, spring roll, good, crab Rangoon best I've ever had, any where. General Tso's chicken looked great but I was full by then. I will go back when going through Birmingham.

1  Thank SuzieW2
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try Black Pearl since it's so close to our apartment. Their menu offer many options, including Korean, Thai and traditional Chinese fare. They also have milk teas and flavored teas. I had the beef with vegetables and fried rice and my husband had sesame chicken with white rice and they were both delicious! The crab Rangoon are delicious as well. The service was excellent. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Sydney H
Reviewed 17 June 2016

The Food we got was a good deal for the price and tasted good as well.So we ordered Egg Drop Soup to start which was good and then I had the salted chicken which was good a little chewy though. My other half order the Mongolian Chicken which he said was good as well.
Bottom Line: Give it a Try if your there.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

first visit for lunch-- great visual place-- nice inside-- decent lunch choices and prices-- average service- enough menu choices for non sushi types-- - worth a visit if your close to colonnade area-- gets lost in all the building clutter--

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

After a long day of driving, we were happy to be able to walk from our hotel to Black Pearl. We are both very fond of good Asian food after living in SE Asia. The Vietnamese dumplings arrived cold and with only soy sauce. Our waitress did have them reheated and suggested that perhaps I just didn't care for Asian cuisine. My husband's lo-mean was satisfactory. The hot tea was very good. We will not dine here again.