“Dinner for 2 deal”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Our first time. This location is very busy, make reservations. We did the dinner for 2 which you receive 2 soups, 1 choice of appetizer, 2 entrees, dessert to share. We chose to try both the soup selections Egg Drop soup & Hot & Sour soup. We didn't eat all of either very very salty. We chose 2 veggie spring rolls for the appetizer which were not over powered with salt or grease just delicious. Our 2 entrees were Pepper Steak & Pad Thai. They brought out Pepper Steak & Lo Mein instead of Pad Thai. The server apologized took it back then brought the Lo Mein back since they couldn't take it back and said we could try this while other dish was prepared. The Pepper Steak was plate full of beef, peppers and onions and the sauce was not runny had a thickness to it which is better then most chinese places when ordering pepper steak. The Lo Mein had just right amount of seasonings and there was alot of it this dish ended up taking home. The Pad Thai came out and after tasting it glad they mixed up the order because the Lo Mein was much better. I did take the Pad Thai home too. My friend who is Thai said don't order Thai dish at a chinese restaurant they don't know how to cook it. I won't order it again didn't come close to her Pad Thai. The dessert was vanilla ice cream mixed with Mango and Pineapple along with a half banana wrapped then deep fried. Would order the dessert, Pepper Steak and Lo Mein again but not the soups. It is ambience lighting and they do have a bar area right when you walk in. The server was pleasant nothing over the top about the staff.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Everything was GREAT! Three of us went to dinner here the other night and we had a great dinner, GREAT service and great food! We said when our waitress first came to our table that we wanted to take our time and order one course at a time. We have tried this before but we always get rushed - which we hate - but not this time, she was perfect! We had a wonderful time, enjoyed one course at a time and enjoyed a leisurely evening in a lovely atmosphere with good company. Thank you P.F.Chang's and your wonderful staff!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

All was good, service was fast and friendly...I recommend signing up for there preferred customer club....

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

You ever hear of "too much of a good thing." Well, that's this PF Chang location. Food is good just like the other PF Changs, but business is too good here and with that you get the negative results, wait...then rush to get you out the door and also a little attitude. From what they tell you this is the busiest location they have. Well, if that's the case, then why not open another location, dah! I won't be back to this location. I'll just wait and get my PF Chang fix when I travel for work.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

My dad and I enjoyed a nice lunch today before shopping. The atmosphere was nice, the food was yummy, and the service was really good. I'd return to this location.