All reviews great hotel evening reception omelet station made to order omelets complimentary breakfast galleria mall restaurants and shopping free drinks enjoyed my stay excellent stay the breakfast area business trip indoor pool staff was friendly sofa tuscaloosa conference
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This is a better-than-average hotel. My only complaint was something the hotel could not help. It was packed with kids. We have two kids, but our kids did not participate in the soccer game (yes there were kids playing soccer) in the hallway outside our room. The breakfast was fantastic, but again, lots of kids. The noise was, at times, annoying, but not all that bad. Would we stay here again? Absolutely. Just ask for a quiet floor or you may not get a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet floor or room - away from all the kids groups that seem to frequent this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

We apologize for for the noise you encountered during your stay but are glad you did enjoy it here so much that you would return again. Thank you for your good review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, new property - everything you would expect from an embassy suites property. My one request would be to change the "one omelet" rule for those in line. I understand other circumstances that might warrant some discretion, but I have a 13 month old and to make my wife get in a long line after I have stood in a long line is moronic. It also puts the staff in a very difficult situation and I almost witnessed a situation between the unhappy person in front of me that was arguing about why his three boys (all under 12) should have to stand in line for an omelet. So the poor guy got back in line 4 times to feed his family. Other than that- great hotel, will stay there again, but will hit chick Fil-a for breakfast!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we will take your comments into consideration at our next meeting. We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip our way.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

First time stay at this location(Hoover, al.) , they charge my bank debit card over $800.00 in charges saiding I took things.With a state of the art hotel please tell me how could a person get out of a hotel with pollows and comforters . Parking in front of the build and that the exit too. Please tell me how could I get out with all this stuff? They got me this time and I hope they don't get YOU!!!!!!!!! Watch how you charge your room.

Gloria Cargill
Not a happy customer !!!!!!

Room Tip: Watch the charges on your credit card.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Gloria C

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity show you an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Quiet, clean and comfy hotel rooms. Lobby bar, breakfast options and restaurant are all very good. We were in town for a family wedding and chose this hotel from the Hilton Honors list. Great space and amenities.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad you found our hotel the Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover quiet, clean and comfortable. Please congratulate the new couple for us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Very spacious and clean. Great free happy hour, breakfast, and fast elevators! Lots of free parking. While not inexpensive, the value of the room is great. Plenty of space in the suite for family and guests. Nice kitchenette area with microwave and mini fridge.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We work hard at giving our guests the value they expect from our hotel the Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover and would like to thank you for noticing. Thank you for your good review and we hope you return again soon.