I do not know what the hostel is like to stay in, we only ate here one night, I got food poisoning from eating here and was sick for three days. The whole service was not great, we were unable to order more rice, for some reason and when we asked for chopsticks and a bowl instead of being expected to eat from the larger serving dishes we were met with bemused looks and our food just got cold while we waited to be able to eat it. We were staying at a sister hostel just up the road and this was recommended to us by them as a great place to eat. We told the hostel, we hope they passed it on and standards have improved. We will not eat here again and would suggest until they get hygiene and kitchen practices improved that others do not either, much better to take the trip into town to eat in the many great places there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.