All reviewsjuan pablosmall poolfull barmodern standardschillicomfortable stayone of a kindtown centreexcellent museumsmall hotelantiquesfurnituretourschileanwineplazatools
Reviewed 20 July 2009

There are no words to describe Hotel Vendimia. The old furniture, the large rooms and bathrooms and the staff - just perfect! Would never stay at other hotel... And neither would let any of my friends...
PERFECT STAY!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2009

If visiting Calchauga, this is the only place to stay. The rooms are very nice, as is the quaint hotel. Our tour canceled with no notice. Mauricio stepped in and planned a private tour at a winery and then Mauricio and Carla gave us a personal tour of vineyards all over the Calchagua Valley. Way above and beyond! All of the staff is equally pleasant and helpful. Walking distance from the town center and casino.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2009

The place is really cute. All antiques everywhere. The rooms a good size, very clean. Nice sheets, huge towels, lots of hot water, etc...It is a great place to stay, but what puts it over the top is the thoughfullness of the staff.

I could give you 30 examples from our three night stay, but I will give one instead for brevity's sake. I was trying to call home, but for some reason my calling card was not working. One of the staff memeber used her own cell phone to place the call for me. She palced an international call on her own cell phone so my father with whom I was traveling could talk to my mom. It was not an important call, just catching up. It was so far above and beyound,

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jess5705
Reviewed 19 May 2009

This small hotel in Santa Cruz offers the warmest staff and owners one could meet. We spent two days and one night and felt like we never wanted to leave and the thought of not retuning cannot be entertained. All the other guests we met there were equally impressed and their comment book is only filled with praise.

Don't miss this warm atmosphere. Accommodation very comfortable and breakfast great.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2009

We stayed at Hotel Vendimia for only one night. However, it was enough time in order that we felt the whole care and attention the guests receive in such a welcoming and, at the same time, sophisticated hotel. The breakfast is served on a spacious table and is how if we were in family.
It is, undoubtedly, an excellent hotel and, clearly, the best place to stay in Santa Cruz.
Tatiana e Rui Abrantes