All reviews juan pablo small pool full bar modern standards chilli comfortable stay one of a kind town centre excellent museum small hotel antiques furniture tours chilean wine plaza tools
Reviewed 5 June 2009

The place is really cute. All antiques everywhere. The rooms a good size, very clean. Nice sheets, huge towels, lots of hot water, etc...It is a great place to stay, but what puts it over the top is the thoughfullness of the staff.

I could give you 30 examples from our three night stay, but I will give one instead for brevity's sake. I was trying to call home, but for some reason my calling card was not working. One of the staff memeber used her own cell phone to place the call for me. She palced an international call on her own cell phone so my father with whom I was traveling could talk to my mom. It was not an important call, just catching up. It was so far above and beyound,

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jess5705
Reviewed 19 May 2009

This small hotel in Santa Cruz offers the warmest staff and owners one could meet. We spent two days and one night and felt like we never wanted to leave and the thought of not retuning cannot be entertained. All the other guests we met there were equally impressed and their comment book is only filled with praise.

Don't miss this warm atmosphere. Accommodation very comfortable and breakfast great.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2009

We stayed at Hotel Vendimia for only one night. However, it was enough time in order that we felt the whole care and attention the guests receive in such a welcoming and, at the same time, sophisticated hotel. The breakfast is served on a spacious table and is how if we were in family.
It is, undoubtedly, an excellent hotel and, clearly, the best place to stay in Santa Cruz.
Tatiana e Rui Abrantes

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2009

The Hotel Vendimia was a wonderful find! A short walk to the terrific Conchagua Museum and near many vineyards. They arranged for a driver to pick us up and bring us back to the train station in San Fernando. We negotiated the fee directly with the driver.... and you need to negotiate! :-) The staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful and the breakfast was superb. The rooms are nicely sized, clean and furnished with wonderful antiques. The hotel courtyard is a pleasant relaxing area. The only negative was the price which was a bit high. There are only 2 hotels in Santa Cruz and this one was a bit cheaper. We paid more than we were paying for a hotel in Santiago. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2009

What a great hotel..Excellent location if you are visiting the vineyards in the Conchagua Valley..Montes and La Postole are very close by…Hotel Vendimia is a great hotel if you are traveling with a family..We were a party of six, 2 seniors, 3 adults and one teenager…My son who is 16 years old loved that there was free WI-FI throughout the hotel, he never complained once that he was bored…Breakfast was delicious..The hotel is beautifully decorated with antiques, the bedrooms and bathrooms were very comfortable and spotlessly clean…Mauricio and his staff are super helpful and make you feel like a special guest…By far the best hotel that we stayed in South America…Our family would highly recommend this hotel, you will love it as much as we did…..

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family