“Rica-Rica Pisco Sour!”

Agua Loca Restaurante
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 45
Description: We are located in the main street of the village , we offer a menu that mixes national and local produce , thought of the need for tourists to meet local and national cuisine with high quality products . We have daily menu and a wide variety of cocktails. On the terrace or in the lounge you can enjoy with your group a delicious meal , with excellent presentation and personalized attention.
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I stayed Hotel Don Raul for 2 nights and hotel offered me a welcome drink at this restaurant. Since I was interested in something local taste, I tried Rica-Rica pisco sour which is flavored with typical plant in this area. It was so nice and I strongly recommend to try when you visit this place.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Hi everyone!. There are lots of restaraunts in San Pedro every next door is a restaraunt. I stayed in Don Raul hotel that has a restaraunt. Normally restaraunts at the hotels not good. You find one outta 10. I was so tired after moon valley tour didn't want to walk and got in to this restaraunt. Nice peaceful atmosphere; not too many ppl. Miguel was very helpful. He even helped me to call transfer service and book the transfer. Food!!! 5stars with no doubt to chef. She/He must had a long experiwnce. Food was super delicious!!! And it was only $13.00 for appetizer and main dish+ desert! Id recommend everyone to check this place. And girl named Natalie was super friendly and professional!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We have a very good dinner. My wife ordered the grilled octopuss but it wasn't soft. The waiter helped in fix it (really fixed) and gave her a delicious dessert in apologize.
I've ordered the day menu and everithing was correct. The meet was perfect, soft and tasty.
Even near the closing time, we felt very confortable. Price ok, considering San Pedro Atacama as a overpriced spot.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here and ordered what sounded like an interesting veggie quinoa meal. It was absolutely drenched in vinegar/vinaigrette and disgusting. Probably worst meal I've ever had out. Wish I'd known enough Spanish to complain.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We saw an appealing ad for this place and walked past several times thinking we would go in. Each time,there were only a couple of people in the place, so we found restaurants with more buzz.

However, we walked in on our last night for dinner.

We were the only two in the restaurant for the hour we were there.

The food was well presented and quite tasty. The service was reasonable, but we had to attract their attention - which bemused us given that no one was there. Both the men's and women's toilets did not have paper towels - something we would not have cared about at a less pricey restaurant.

To top things off, we were asked how much we wanted to tip when we were paying!

It is never great going to an empty restaurant. I am sure the restaurant would have been far more appealing if there were several parties having a meal.