“Quinoa salad was the size of my head and tasted so good.”

Tierra Todo Naturale
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We had 3 dishes between two this evening. Would recommend the cheese platter but we were slightly over faced just the two of us. Would also recommend the quinoa salad. Lots of healthier options which for us is lacking in South America as a whole.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Located on Caracoles where most of the restaurants in SPA are. My husband and I went here for dinner. The place was almost full, the ambience looked nice with the wooden seating and the subdued lighting. After trying hard to get the staffs attention we managed to get ourselves a table. Drinks and Pasta were ordered. The food took some time to come, slow service but after the last couple of weeks in South America we were now getting used to it. The food was average in terms of taste, extremely low on flavor and spice. For the food and service, the price is way too expensive. The wooden benches might not be so comfortable if you plan to be there for sometime or for people with back pain. I found this place highly over rated and would not go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

*We didn't order any food*. My friend and I were looking for a place to get some dessert, and walked in without prior research. Ordered two milk smoothies (no fruit inside), and paid a little over $6 USD each. That's expensive, even for New York City standards. Price aside, it's a cozy place to sit and chat with your friends. I'd probably go back again, but order some food.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a brunch. The staff were nice but not very interested. It took several attempts by the staff to serve us what we had ordered, and when it finally was complete I noticed mold on the cheese slices. I did not have to pay for this dish. Will not return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

A pleasant restaurant with good quality fresh food. The menu has a range of options or a menu of the day. The menu of the day was good value, 3 courses and a glass of vino. Salmon was fresh, well cooked and presented.
Good atmosphere and service.