“delicious torta at the mill”
Review of The Mill Nessebar

The Mill Nessebar
Ranked #42 of 140 Restaurants in Nessebar
Cuisines: Eastern European
Reviewed 8 October 2015

The lunch at the mill was very good. we had delicious soups, salad, crispy vegetables and pasta with mushrooms at reasonable prices. the torta for dessert is execellent. We took our coffees in the lobby bar as we were advised that the coffee was really good and they were right. the staff were really helpful and friendly and spoke good english.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

I dined here with my husband having walked past many times on our way to old Nessebar.

Good points: Fantastic views of the sea and old Nessebar. Decent food.

Not so good points: The service was bizarre. I ordered the stuffed chicken with a side of rice and the waiter told me it wasn't good and recommended something more expensive (I thought the chicken sounded right up my street!). I stuck with my choice had he just laughed.

My husband wanted a draught beer but was told they didn't have any so he had to opt for a bottle which was way more expensive (he had already looked at the bottled beers but hadn't fancied any of them). I'm pregnant so wasn't drinking so the waiter kept trying to fill me up with cola.

There was a bbq menu with pictures of the food being cooked on skewers over flames but when it arrived it was just covered in bbq sauce which hubby doesn't like.

We ordered bread for 2 but he tried to make us have 2 rolls each (they were big so we declined) and then brought us the bill with our bread which we found quite rude.

We won't be returning here. It's a shame as the food was nice enough but the upselling was just shameless! It's understandable as it's close season in Nessebar but it was just too much.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

This is a busy restaurant with strong service providing delicious food. We ate in the ballroom which was well decorated, and had a knowledgeable, friendly waiter who was happy to reccommend wine.

The salmon was delicious and well priced and we felt looked after throughout.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I had such a great dinner in the restaurant last night. The atmosphere was so romantic and nice. It's a bit more expensive than the regular restaurants in the area but no doubt that it worth it! The waiters were excellent and honest, they recommended us very delicious dishes. I would love to go there again!

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We had the pleasure of attending The Mill for our dinner, nice place and quite upmarket, lovely food and service, ideal for a romantic dinner for two not so much for a family with young children, menu was varied but as said catered more for adults, our child can eat most things and is willing to try but found The Mill a struggle