See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I had a reservation for one night. Upon arrival I requested to stay two nights. No problem, according to the receptionist, I could even keep the same room, and the roomrate would be the same. However, the next day after breakfast I was requested to vacate my room latest at 11:00 a.m., because the room was reserved to a third party. The receptionist asked me to vacate the room at 11:00 sharp, because they needed to clean the room. The hotel offered the socalled "apartment", at double the price. I refused, checked out and found a room at a hotel in the neighbourhood.

This is not the way to treat customers.
Last, but not least, wi-fi signal very poor and slow.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner have today just got back from this hotel if that's what you can call it. We booked up with Thompson and needles to say we have been had. £1100 waisted on a hotel not fit for animals. On arrival we where told by the resection girl our room was not ready for another hour this was at 2am, then she took our passports and asked for 200 Bulgarian lev! We asked why she said it's insurance. As we where not informed about this we said we where not prepared to pay this. We got in our room around 3:30am and where shocked at what we found. "Pure filth", we just wanted to leave right there and then. Thompson had done us over with this holiday. My partner was really tired and wanted a shower, and said we will speak to the staff the next morning. On taking my shower I slipped in the bathroom injuring My arm, knee and cutting open my big toe. We complained about the state of our room and the unsafe bathroom and how I had obtained injuries to hotel staff but that fell on deaf ears. We continue to express our discussed of the place to hotel staff and Thompson's reps but all where not helpful it took our full stay of 11 nights to finally be seen by a English Thompson's rep zac who filed a complaint for us. The rooms in which Thompson's show you for this hotel are fault and the price is all wrong our pictures will only show you a small portion of the dirt hole the hotel jupiter is. AVOID AT ALL COST!! We where I'll due to the dirt and grime of that place. We payed double what people payed for for 11 days and they where there for 14 and in much nicer rooms in the rooms Thompson's show in there glossy brochures! Needless to say we will not be booking up with Thompson's agin. If you do after reading this and seen our pictures I wish you all the best!!!

Rob and Ben Middlesbrough uk

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Rooms to the street are a little bit noisy and the small of clor from the pool can be felt even from 1st level. Clean but some spots of rust.Noisy bed.The 2 employees from desk pretented a double price for a single room although a rezerved the room via a firm Who obtained a smaller price.Tooked a long time for the 2 to call their boss and fiind aut that the price was like in paper the firm gave to me.I had to ask 3 time for receipt and they took tip although i did not mean to give any.

Room tip: rooms on the other side of Street and preferable 1st floor because no elevator
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rivi I
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Nice hotel in downtown. Small but clean pool. Very bad breakfast. Staff kind and professional. Rooms with balcony and wifi is very good. 100 meters from the black sea.
Clean and respect of your privacy.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lorenzo G
Reviewed 13 July 2015

We stayed in the hotel from 28.06-05.07; great location-just about to the beach and all pubs;shiny and spotless clean;very quiet!breakfast was lovely-a pinch of everything;staff is nice and helpful; there is a restaurant"Kavacite" co-operates with the hotel-prices are reasonable/ portions are huge and we got a discount as guests of the hotel;free wifi; 10 of 10!Recommended!

Room tip: no lifts,but it just 4 floors
Date of stay: June 2015