“THE BEST RIBS I EVER ATE”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #1,002 of 40,337 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2016

It was the first time that I went for lunch at Tony's Roma. I don't like ribs, too much bones and no meat, but the experience I had with the Brazilian branch was excellent. Juicy and tasty... with plenty of meat. I really loved those St. Louis ribs! The deserts were also good.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

excellent place for ribs... we did not try the other dishes but it seems they are excellent. We went there using a promotion of Peixeurbano and besides the good food we got an excellent deal. Environment is very nice and we recommned

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Hi, my first night in São Paulo and being English speaking used Trip Advisor to find a nearby restaurant with good reviews.

Restaurant is very modern and clean. Service was good and ribs are excellent. Pricy by South African standards but they were very good.

A tip was automatically added to the bill which I don't approve of unless a large table. I would have given a tip anyway based on the efficient and friendly service.

Full Ribs, 500ml Beer and Tip = R$ 92

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I like to go there and have some ribs and Margaritas! I also like the chicken quesadillas, the spinach dip...

1  Thank lly7
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We go to the restaurant with some concern about the attendance but for our surprise everything happened with sucessfull. Everything works very good and I recomend.
The Ribs are very good but other plates too. For kids we chose the soup and the bouth kids enjoy a lot. The entraces are good not enough for a big table but very good.
When we compare between the restaurants in USA x Brazil , like always something are the same but the others not.
But in general , really very good restaurant.