US$ 54
Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 123
Pullman
  • Pool
Estanplaza Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice hotelspdistrictdeskconnection
Reviewed 13 June 2017

For a business trip, ok hotel, nearby my customer's location. At that time, my reservation did not include breakfast.
Nice hotel, everything was clean, good for a business trip.
If you are not expecting a fancy hotel, that's it, wise choice.

Stayed: March 2017
Camila_TrypI, Gerente geral at TRYP Sao Paulo Itaim, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Mr.Daniel, thank you for the comment and for choose the Melia Hotels International, We expect that you return as soon as possible for a new experience. Best regards, Camila Butti - General Manager

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We spent one night in this hotel. But it was horrible. The first room we've got, the light from the corridor was in our eye from the door. The second one was old and smelly. Apart from that the hotel rooms have no energy points to charge phones! Please rebuilt this.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Camila_TrypI, Gerente geral at TRYP Sao Paulo Itaim, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Mrs. Julia, thank you for choose the Melia Hotels International and for your comment. We hope that you could visit us again soon for a new experience. Best regards, Camila Butti - General Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location, however is a bit dated. The general condition is ok, and the rooms do need renovations.
I was upgraded to a larger room, but same was a bit dusty and smelled a tick strange.
The room has Ironing Board, Minibar, Safe, Desk, Independent air conditioning system and Cable tv with movie channel in english.
The mattress needs change but linens are new.
Bathroom was large but also a bit old. Shower pressure and temperature very good.
They provide complimentary wifi connection that does work quite well.
Reception is quite good and team very well trained did make me feel welcome.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Camila_TrypI, Gerente geral at TRYP Sao Paulo Itaim, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Mr. Pedro, thank you for the comment and for choose the Meliã Hotels International, we appreciate your opinion and we expect that you return to our hotel for a new experience. Best Regards, Camila Butti - General Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have stayed in the hotel for a short period, but my experience was great. One point that caught my attention was the kindness of all employees (reception, messengers and room keepers) trying to provide the best service and serving always with a smile and efficiency..

Besides that, I realized they were flexible and prompt to support myself and my family in some particular needs that made me rate this hotel as excellent.

The room is big. The bathroom could be more modern, but overall it was nice. It is well located and has parking facilities. I have not used the restaurant and breakfast, therefore I can not comment.

Considering that my stay in the hotel was to stay close to the São Luiz Maternity, I was surprised by the employees from reception with chocolate gifts when I was leaving the hotel and with flowers in my appartment in Campinas congratulating us for the arrival of our new daughther from Camila Butti.. It has impressed me quite a lot. You were so kind !! Thanks a lot.

Staying in SP, I will strongly consider book again a room in your hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Luciano, thank you for choose the TRYP Itaim and for your kind comment, we are extremely happy that you appreciated our gift and enjoyed your stay in our hotel, we expect your family again to a new experience. Congratulations again!! Best Regards, Camila Butti - General Manager

Reviewed 22 September 2016

We stayed at the Tryp Itaim for 4 days on a half business half leisure trip. We had this meetings on thursday and friday but stayed to enjoy the city on the weekend. The expectations were low but we had a pleasant surprise. We got this great internet rate for a double, full equipped, very comfortable room. The hotel is located on a pleasant neighborhood with lots of restaurants, sports bars and cafés nearby (which can be an issue for lower floors, but we got a high and silent room). For lunch, we definitely recommend Eataly, which is 6 or 7 blocks away. Breakfast is fine, but coffee is not. The only option you can get is a lousy cup from a vending machine. Ask for a "café passado" and the friendly waiters will gladly share with you the good stuff they drink on the kitchen. Or you can have your breakfast at the nearest Starbucks, located a couple of blocks. Some things that could be better: the welcome staff could be a little nicer and free internet kinda sucks. But overall, it was nice. We are going back to São Paulo this december and will probably stay again at Tryp Itaim.

Room Tip: Higher rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Camila_TrypI, Gerente geral at TRYP Sao Paulo Itaim, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear ABrik, thank you for chosen the TRYP Itaim and for your comment, we couldn’t be more happy in feel how good was your experience in our hotel, we work every day to provide good experience and we expect your visit in december, and together collect excellent memories. Best Regards, Camila Butti - General Manager