Paulista Wall Street Suites
Melia Paulista(Sao Paulo)
US$ 151
US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 73
  • Pool
Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 90
  • Breakfast included
Estanplaza Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 75
Agoda.com
US$ 50
Mercure Sao Paulo Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 73
Mercure
  • Restaurant
US$ 218
US$ 299
US$ 207
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Excellent Location with very courteous staff . Its an apartment . Its quite big in area with separate living room and bed room. Bath rooms are quite big with Jacuzzi . The property is old and now it needs maintenance.
Breakfast is excellent and with lot of variety .
Wifi is very tricky and needs lot of improvement in services .

Room Tip: Wifi is very poor in some rooms . You have to be specific and particular with reception guys to insist for the rooms with good Wifi
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Paulista W, Paulista Wall Street Team at Paulista Wall Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We are very glad to hear from you! We really appreciate your comments. Hope to see you here in Paulista Wall Street next time!

Our Best Regards,

Paulista Wall Street Team

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Ok, so here how It goes, I booked a room in this hotel through vacation rental, because I want the room for a month, it is close to Paulista Avenue which is the only positive point. I took this room with cleaning and for 3 days now they did not come and clean although I keep telling them. I went to the reception asking them for a pillow and blanket, he said he can't since I am booking the hotel as a resident and not as a guest. I told them it is just a pillow and blanket no need to make big fuss out of it. But they refused to give me a pillow and a blanket and they suggested I rent it from them for 1000 riyals. Can you imagine they can rent their pillow and blanket for 1000 and they can't give me a pillow and blanket although the room I the hotel under their name. These guys need to learn how to gain customers I will never book or recommend this hotel for any one. A nightmare, the staff are really bad and they need more training on how to deal with customers.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017

This is not a good choice... I had stayed there before, but looking at the pictures when booking online did not recognise the hotel!
I chose the hotel because it is less expensive, offered a gym and is conveniently located, but the gym is much worse than it looks like in the pictures and my experience just confirms that "you get what you pay for" (at least I did not pay much).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Paulista W, Representante at Paulista Wall Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Ana,

Thank you so much for your review. Your impressions about the hotel are extremely important so that we can evaluate the possibilities for improvement. We apologize for not meeting your expectations, and we request the opportunity to receive you more often for a re-evaluation of our services.

Paulista Wall Street Team

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

cons:
1. Outdated rooms.
2. Rude People in parking garage.
3. Torn, stained leather couch & rooms smell like cigarettes
4. Don't go for new years, bc you can't see anything
5. Parking charges additional fees if not checked out exactly at noon
6. Tiny elevators
7. Dirty rooms (ours had hair on and IN bed, used shampoos, and makeup on towels...which all smelled terrible, like chemicals)

...only good thing was it's close to paulista avenue, they have security & the free breakfast is good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzannah k
Paulista W, Equipe Paulista Wall Street at Paulista Wall Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Suzannah,

Thank you very much for have choosen Paulista Wall Street Hotel.
Your opinion is very important for us, we are really sorry for the service offered during your stay.
Our goal is to give the best experience in our Hotel.
We are giving all the attenction for the subject and all the departaments involved will be noted.
We hope to see you in a soon opportunity.

All the best,

Paulista Wall Street team.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Four-night stay here in October that turned a promising reservation into a very unpleasant stay.

First of all, they lie about the size of the suites. That is compounded by the fact that there is a full kitchen however none of the appliances function and there is no silverware and no plates. I had to request silverware three days in a row. It never arrived until late on the last day after a series of other issues (which were not resolved). Huge waste of space and an inconvenience.

There were a number of other wonky things. The mattress didn't seem to fit properly on the bed frame, a substantial, portion of it was always sliding off the edge.If you filled up the "hot tub" (more like a little kid's wash basin) and put on the "jets," it would smell like a mountain of burnt hair in the room for a couple hours. Strong and repulsive odor, just what I want in the small-ish confines of a room (that was purportedly 55 cubic meters).

The internet is touch and go, very inconvenient configuration that required multiple calls to get it set up and some daily rigmarole to stay connected. It was also slow.

Probably the worst part was on the last day of our stay. At about 7 AM there was loud banging with hammers in the next the room. I called and asked about it being delayed and was told there would be something done. THREE hours and six phone calls later, they finally offered us to change rooms. At that point, what was the point? The first room they offered us was also very noise, a 26-floor hotel and the work on the 15th floor resonates down to the lobby and up to the 23rd floor? Great acoustics, right? The drills they were using were so loud that the reception couldn't hear us and had to send someone up, not that they did anything about it. I told them that if I were to pack up all my stuff, I'd rather just go to another hotel. They insisted on switching rooms and finally found one halfway quiet, but at that point it was pushing noon and I didn't have the option of going back to sleep. We had a flight at 5AM the following morning and definitely needed extra rest, not to be shorted on sleep by VERY LOUD maintenance of which we were given no advance notice.

The language barrier is also an issue. I speak very basic Portuguese but fluent English, Spanish and French. We had a number of communication issues with the staff at the reception and the restaurant just the same.

In short, this hotel appears modern and convenient but is actually dated and uncomfortable. Their response to issues is flat-out terrible.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew K
Paulista W, Paulista Wall Street team. at Paulista Wall Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for have choosen Paulista Wall Street Hotel.
Our goal is to give the best experience in our Hotel.
We hope to see you in a soon opportunity.

All the best,

Paulista Wall Street team.