1,441 results
All reviews itaim bibi walking distance nice area top floor room was spacious hot water very nice hotel breakfast was excellent good size business stay excellent location safe area enjoyed my stay fitness center sao paolo paulo neighborhood
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel is built some 20-25 years ago and has not been renovated since.
The staff is super freindly but have turned a blind eye toward the status their Hotel is in.
The location of the Hotel is in a friendly area

Room tip: Apparently some rooms (the green ones) have been renovated (So I have been told) The standard rooms are VERY dated
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Johannes B, Gerente geral at Melia Jardim Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear 4me-2-2018,

Thank you for your feedback regarding Meliá Jardim Europa Hotel.

I feel frustrated because we were not able to satisfy your expectation.

Be sure that tour comments were deeply appreciated and have been considered by our Quality system as an opportunity of betterment, contributing to improve our services even more.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Best regards,

General Manage

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have been coming to this hotel for many years. someone needs to repair the dry sauna. It takes over 1 hour to heat up because the heater is not working properly. However the cycle is only 45 minutes at which time it turns off. It is very annoying. Please fix the heater and increase the cycle. I heard at least two more guests complaining about the sauna. saunas need to be maintained but I believe this one never has in all the years I have been staying at the hotel. I have complained about this in numerous occasions but no one does anything. Hence the 3 stars.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank XQ's Pizza Bar ... R
Johannes B, Gerente geral at Melia Jardim Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Guest

First of all, I would like to thank you for let us kknow about your recent stay here at Meliã Jardim Europa.

I appreciate your compliments, but even more all the opportunities of improvement that you give me. You can be sure that I will share it with my managerial team, and together work on them.

I hope we can have the chance to have you here in our hotel again.

General Manager.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

beautiful hotel. very nice place. newly renovated and the design is very modern. most of the staff is very pleasant, but there was one girl who was not happy when i asked her for more towels. maybe the manager needs to train her a little. still, the hotel deserves the 4 star review.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Johannes B, Gerente geral at Melia Jardim Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Mr. Victor,

Thanks for sharing your experience at Melia Jardim Europa Hotel.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and they are an incentive in seeking constant improvements to offer our guests, for its our main goal to provide ever a pleasant stay.

You can be sure that we will talk to our housekeeping department in order to prevent this matter to happen again.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Really good hotel and with great service. The location is perfect and is close by businesses and good restaurants. Very corporate feel and comfortable rooms. Very clean. Highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: April 2017
Johannes B, Gerente geral at Melia Jardim Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear TH T,

Your review was very much appreciated and I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our team always strives to accommodate our guests to the fullest extent and for us your happiness and satisfaction are our priorities.

The Meliá Jardim Europa would love to give you another fabulous experience again and again! We're looking forward to your next stay with us!

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I really enjoyed my stay, the only cons was that the swimming pool was not with a warm water, but they compensated me this issue with a late check out. Other day, they also had a problem with the hot water in the bad room and they gave me a free dinner.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Johannes B, Gerente geral at Melia Jardim Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Melia Jardim Europa for your stay in São Paulo.

We are very glad to receive your kind comments about our hotel, and about our location which is really a differential. Our goal is to offer a pleasant stay to our guests for this reason we work hard every day.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome you back at Meliá Jardim Europa.