3,978 results
All reviews great hotel japanese restaurant the club lounge business trip room service outdoor pool great business business district rooms are spacious checking in great option an upgrade enjoyed my stay fitness center traffic eau paulo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our second stay at the Grand Hyatt in São Paulo. We enjoyed very much our stay. The staff is very friendly and ready to assist. The breakfast at the hotel is great and so is the lounge bar to have a couple of drinks. Great location!

Stayed: March 2018
Hyatt_SP_Management, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Ana, I´m glad to see that you were very happy during your stay with us and that our colleagues made their best to provide you the real Grand Hyatt Experience. Hope to see you again, Yann

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had business at the American Consulate on a Friday, so we decided to splurge and take a couple nights at the Grand Hyatt. Location was perfect for us, just a short ride to the consulate, and walking distance to the Morumbi shopping centers.

We were able to get a room that had sleeping spaces for me, my wife and my daughter - queen bed + cot. Our room was huge. In fact, the bathroom was almost as big as the sleeping area, if not bigger. Granado soap products were provided, which pleased my wife. Good sleep quality, although a regular bed sheet was not on the bed when we arrived on the first night. It was provided upon request.

The club lounge was undergoing maintenance on our first day there, so breakfast was served in the restaurant on the ground floor. Food and service were both excellent. When my daughter mentioned that she was a little chilly, our waiter brought a soft tablecloth out to wrap around her, without us even asking.

On our second day, we spent a couple hours at the heated indoor pool in the spa area. We had the pool to ourselves. What a delightful way to spend a Friday afternoon.

The only criticism is related to price. This hotel is really expensive. Most guests appear to be folks there on business. For regular people, make sure you have some coins in your piggy bank before reserving.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, every detail is very important to us. I'm very glad you liked our hotel and had an amazing experience at our Spa. Every team member endeavours to give their best to provide guests with care and personalized service. We hope to welcome you back for a stay that meets all your expectations.
Kind regards,
Yann

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Wonderful hotel near Morumbi. If your business in São Paulo brings you to that part of the city, this hotel should definitely be on your shortlist.
Personnel is wonderful, rooms are clean and well-equipped. Food, either breakfast, lunch or dinner, is to be recommended.
Really enjoyed my stay here (4 nights).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PeterB11384
Hyatt_SP_Management, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Peter, I´m glad to see that you were very happy during your stay with us and that our colleagues made their best to provide you the real Grand Hyatt Experience. Hope to see you again, Yann

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stay at this hotel a few times a year. And I always love it. The staff at check-in is amazing. I like the rooms. Love the rain shower. They use Granado soaps, which are my favorite. Rooms are your standard size unless you get upgraded to a corner suite, which is really nice and spacious. Breakfast is your typical Brazillian/American. The executive lounge is nice, although the food selection is not as large since they remodeled a month or so ago. The customer service is definitely on par with what Hyatt wants.

Room Tip: Bridge Views are great.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank johnsonjames03
Hyatt_SP_Management, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Johnson, thank you very much for your kind review. I'm very glad you liked our hotel and had an amazing experience with us. I have to agree with you that our Club lounge is just amazing and very cozy, my favorite place!
Every team member endeavours to give their best to provide guests with care, love and personalized service. I’ll share your comments with our team to let them know about their great job, they will very happy to receive your comments. I hope you can visit us many more times in the near future. Kind regards, Yann.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I’ll always look forward to coming back to the São Paulo Grand Hyatt! Besides the fact that this is a great Hyatt property, what really makes it so special for me it’s all the amazing staff! From everyone who greets you with a welcoming smile at the door all the way to the management team, the people are really the fabric of this place.
Staying at the São Paulo Grand Hyatt makes up for the hardship of constantly being on the road.
Thank you for making sure every stay is a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ricardo A

Dear Ricardo, thank you very much for your kind review. I'm very glad you liked our hotel and had an amazing experience with us. I have to agree with you that our staff is just amazing.Every team member endeavours to give their best to provide guests with care, love and personalized service. I’ll share your comments with our team to let them know about their great job, they will very happy to receive your comments. I hope you can visit us many more times in the near future. Kind regards, Yann