Hotel Sao Paulo Paulista by Melia
Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 64
US$ 249
US$ 160
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

Melia Paulista(Sao Paulo)
US$ 112
US$ 92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
  • Pool
Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 91
US$ 69
US$ 62
  • Restaurant
Estanplaza Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 73
Agoda.com
US$ 55
US$ 197
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 235/night.

US$ 204
US$ 181
1,435 results
All reviewsgreat locationrua augustafree internet ismasp museumspoke good englishgood sizea great staycomfortable staybusiness triptryppaulistapaulopadariasubwayavconnectiontraffic
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Stayed there many times and never disappoint. The hotel is very well located, close to avenida Paulista and the 2 metro lines. The room is basic but large. Clean. The bathroom is ok even if the shower could be stronger.
The breakfast is excellent.
The very good point is the service, doesn't take more than 2min to check-in, very quick, very nice people at the reception, all the time.

Room Tip: Higher floor have nice city views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Paulista_TRYP, Gerente geral at Hotel Sao Paulo Paulista by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Alexandre,
Thank you for choosing TRYP Paulista as your hotel in Sao Paulo, for sharing your opinion with us and other travelers.
We were very pleased to know that TRYP Paulista is your home in São Paulo. Also that our location, cleanness, breakfast as well as our staff contributed to your stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Very old hotel... Internet is terrible... in my floor never worked so I had to go to the reception....

I asked them to fix it.... They couldn't, but they offered to move me to a different room... And it was like a cave.....

Not recommended, just an average hotel in a city with hundreds of hotels at the same cost.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Paulista_TRYP, Gerente geral at Hotel Sao Paulo Paulista by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Leopoldo,
We were sorry to know that we didn´t contributed much to your stay.
Our internet system has changed early this month and we have unlimited band to our guest with 4 antennas in witch floor.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Good located,small but comfortable rooms, housekeeping should improve (leaving some amenities opened bags). TV without big selection of channels and internet speed does not meet expectations. Breakfast very good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Miguel,
We were pleased to know that our breakfast contributed to your stay.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I was there for a business trip related to this foundation I am helping with. The hotel is very basic with a nice average breakfast service and a very good restaurant for lunch and dinner. The location is perfect if you need to explore the city by night. Traffic is horrific in Sao Paulo so if you are close to nice restaurants and shopping area is better because you will be stuck in traffic for hours depending the time you take your Uber. Uber services are perfect and very cheap. Next to the hotel, leave the door go to your right, there is a "padaria" where you can find so many kind of delicious Brazilian food. I was by myself so was perfect if I wanted to change the hotel selection menu for something different. Avenida Sao Paulo is just one block away and Sunday walks are wonderful since they close the streets for cars.

Room Tip: Ask if is a quiet room on a high floor, it can be noise if you stay during the weekend.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We were very pleased to know that our location, restaurant and breakfast contributed to your stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel while on a study tour with my MBA class from Canada. I checked in at 3am prior to the rest of my group's arrival later that day. Upon arriving so early in the morning, the front desk agent was incredibly pleasant and welcoming, and even wished me happy birthday as he had noted on my reservation that it was my birthday that day-- such a nice way to start the day! Check-in was quick and easy and I was in my room in no time.

The room itself was very comfortable. It was spacious, clean and convenient. The bathroom was a little tight, but definitely functional. Bed was comfortable with nice bedding.

The following day, I would be changing rooms once the rest of my group would be arriving. The staff was so kind to take care of the room change for me, and had all my luggage waiting for me in my new room while I was out during the day.

The daily breakfast was very good-- lots of variety and food options. No issues here at all.

Lastly, the location of the hotel is great. It is right in the middle of one of the nicest areas of Sao Paulo, and walking distance to some great restaurants. A

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Reena,
We were very pleased to know that our staff, structure, breakfast, and location contributed to your stay.
Hope to see you again!
Happy Birthday once more!