All reviews bela vista italian neighborhood fair price stay there again walking distance business trip bixiga av paulista paulo desk
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This is a simple hotel...the rooms are basic with worn woodwork. But, the staff is truly one of nicest I have met. The breakfast is wonderful and the location is excellent if you need to visit FGV.

While the rooms are simple, the beds are comfortable and the floors have been redone with laminated wood style, which is clean and neat. The breakfast and meal area is attractive and well maintained.

A fair price and the staff make it a lovely option for a student's stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelPaulista, Gerente de relações com clientes at H3 Hotel Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hello, how are you?

We appreciate your comments and were very happy that you enjoyed our hotel. We are really close to the FGV, especially the Law building. We hope to welcome you here again.
H3 Hotel Paulista Team

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Value for money !!
Nice front desk staff. Very polite and helpful.
Wish the restaurant staff could understand basic english.
The rooms should be provided with drinking water free of charge.
The overall ambiance is good.
Walkable distance from Avenue Paulista

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice and the price is very decent for SP. We stayed for 4 nights and we enjoyed it.
Pros: The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is nothing fancy but really good. We also had a dinner at the hotel restaurant. It was really good and a really fair price for SP.
The location is perfect to enjoy the city and the area feels safe.
Cons: if you want some hot water you have to wait a bit and waste quite some water in the shower. The isolation between rooms is not perfect. And if you happen to have a room at the back there is a bar on the street behind playing some really loud music on the weekend, till 10pm and then a samba school till about midnight. If you can avoid the rooms at the back your stay will be way better than ours.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maj S
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Amazingly large rooms, nice decor, good shower (although takes some time to warm up). Breakfast was fantastic - the bed we've had in 3 months. Staff very attentive. Fairly decent wifi.

Couple of negatives - linen had blood on it. Any foreign adapters won't fit in their sockets (apparently a new Brazilian design?) so you have to pay per adapter - usually this should be covered by the hotel but not here, the rooms were very cold. Also we left our baggage for the day before leaving to the airport - my straps had been untied, suggesting the bags had been tampered with - I can't be sure but I'm very suspicious, having travelled for 5 months I always tie my bag straps a certain way. Nothing was stolen I hasten to add!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016

For my first time in Brazil, I chose this hotel. The price was hard to beat in comparison to others (all within blocks of each other). This hotel is AMAZING, wifi is great, service was great, and most importantly the people working the counter were AMAZING. I stayed for about 4 days. Breakfast was always available in the morning, with simple breakfast items, OJ, fruits, breads coffee etc.
I had dinner twice at the hotel, although I didnt need to becuase there are so many bakerys, markets, and vendors nearby, and it was delicious.
I speak English, and know only a little Portuguese, I traveled alone. Never once did i doubt my decision on this hotel, or location. The area is good, very close (walking distance from Paulista) and/or you can just walk to the nearby bus stop.
Walking to Paulista is all uphill, be warned, I am an everyday walker and it was difficult the first time taking the hill up.
At no time did I doubt my safety in this area, and any questions i had, involving places to see, places to walk, places to eat, ways to transport (other then walking) busses etc. were not only explained to me, but the amazing staff also gave me printout of maps, and furthermore, explained the maps, times and even went as far as marking areas on these maps to assist in my understanding.

I will come back to Sao Paulo, and when I do, I will go to H3 Paulista.

Room tip: Light sleepers I suggest go 6th floor and up. (nearby bar is noisy until about midnight every night) but never was a burden.
Date of stay: June 2016