See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I liked the hotel in general. The breakfast staff was superbly polite, nice and helpful. I was so impressed that I started a conversation with one of them in order to figure out the reasons for that treatment. Then I found the breakfast team was outsourced. The hotel is clean and the rooms are big enough with good quality internet connection. My GPS got lost in the whereabouts as few streets have been changed recently. I need an update. What I didn't like was the fact the bed was kind of attached to the wall. And the bed in the room next door was attached (I presume) at the same point as mine. Now you get the picture, right? If someone is shaking the bed in the neighbour room you get all the pleasures of listening to what's going on and feeling what's going on. Definitely not very nice. Whatever engineer or architect responsible for that should be fired.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the bed is not attached to wall at the same point as the bed of the room next door.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Giovanni M
Fernanda M, Gerente at Intercity Nacoes Unidas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hello,
Thanks for your comment.
We are sorry for any inconveniences you may have had in our hotel.
We would like you to know that your suggestions were sent to the Manager of the hotel and we would be very happy to have the chance to receive you again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Budget business hotel, poor service quality. Check-in took almost 30 min and this is no energy, I mean, the workers are not willing to help or to be friendly. The breakfast is ok. The hotel facilities if you compare with the other options close to this hotel are also far behind. For sure, it was my last time in this hotel.

Room Tip: stay in another hotel. There are 2 much better options in the same street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Fernanda M, Gerente at Intercity Nacoes Unidas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hello Leonardo,
Thanks for your review.
We would like you to know that your comments were sent to the Manager of the hotel.
We would be very happy to have the chance to receive you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The hotel is just filthy. I have stayed in much cheaper hotels in São Paulo and none of them was dirty as this hotel. The towels and linens are covered in stains, the bathroom floor was dirty, bathroom accessories were rusty (see pictures!).
Hotel is also located in a very busy area, so noise is definitely a problem.

On the plus side, staff is really nice, friendly. They let me use their computer to charge my phone, as I did not have the adapter for the Brazilian power outlet. The hotel is well located, with many nice restaurants at walking distance. Finally, their breakfast is absolutely great. The breakfast is the only reason that they got 2 instead of 1-star rating from me.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Fernanda M, Gerente at Intercity Nacoes Unidas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hello ,
Thanks for your comment and sharing your experience.
We forward your comments on the cleaning and noisy to the person in charge of the sector so that we can improve our services.
We hope to have you with us on other occasions.
You can count on us, anytime.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Being someone who prioritizes bugdet, I booked here because of a meeting in my field.

The cheapest room although a bit more than I am used to afford is pretty spacious, good linen, nice materials, plenty of good quality wood in the furniture, 40in flat screen.
Amenities include the basics: shampoo, conditioner and soap, all in a nice citrus scent, good quality overall.

Towels are a bit harsh and feel a bit overused(hotel overused, nothing compared to a hostel or anything like it, trust me)

Free wifi, password provided at check in.

Nice staff. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2017
Fernanda M, Gerente at Intercity Nacoes Unidas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Hello Henrique,
Thanks for your comment and sharing your experience.
We are happy to know that we meet your expectations.
We hope to have you with us on other occasions.
You can count on us, anytime.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Stayed there 5 nights in November, having visited Formula 1, which is few metro stops away. The hotel is located 6-8 min walk from the nearest train station Granja Julieta.

The hotel is average, no character, very square corporate feel, walls are grey, painting was 1 line, very "dead" feel.

Room was cleaned daily.

The keys never worked, the hotel staff said it is due to proximity to the mobile phones, they uncharge. Well if they do - change the locks system! It was annoying to go from 12th floor few times a day to recharge the keys.

Breakfast was poor, only fruits were good. I noticed that in Brazil the main choice of breakfast are cakes. If you are not a big cake eater first thing in the morning you will have nothing much to eat there (maybe just fruits, like me).

There are few restaurants not far from the hotel, reasonable quality, we ate there.

The swimming pool and gym are a joke, gym like 2 sq meters room with nobody ever being there, and swimming pool is so small it is like a bath tub, noone there either. So, this facility is more imaginary, than real.

I would probably stay there again, but not because I liked the hotel, but because it is close to the Metro station. Big Carrfour supermarket by the station is also handy to buy water, snacks, socket adaptors and whatever else, it is a huge supermarket.

If you come from UK or Europe, your adaptors/convertors will not work! Brazil has very specific socket with 2 or 3 holes, but common converter does not fit, it is very narrow space. You will buy the narrow convertors for your devices in Carffour supermarket for 9 Real.

Also having stayed in a few other hotels throughout Brazil I would say this hotel is overpriced for what it is, it is t least 2 times more expensive from similar rating/quality hotels we have stayed in Rio and other cities. Maybe they hyped up the prices due to Formula 1, but I did book well in advance.

It is extremely difficult to get to this hotel from the airport. Unless you want to take a taxi for 200 Real approx, you will struggle on public transport. There is a bus from Airport to Tatuape station, and from Tatuape Metro station it is 3-4 Metro lines, depending on route you will take. It took us approx 2-2.5 hours to get to the hotel. Taxi is notorious to be very slow as well, due to traffic (it is 12 million people population here after all!). Public transport option is cheaper, the bus is under 6 Real (5.80 I think), and Metro under 4 Real (3.80 I think), so you will only spend 10 Reals per person coming here by public transport. Some stations have like 8 floors (!!!), so you will be going up and up the escalator for a while, it is very tiring.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Fernanda M, Gerente at Intercity Nacoes Unidas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Hello,
Thanks for your review.
We would be very happy to have the chance to receive you again.