All reviews burle marx uber taxi outstanding place indoor pool fitness center verandas luxury spa traffic facilities lobby leisure paulo accommodation business morumbi neighborhood
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The hotel is located a bit to the south of Sao Paulo surrounded by a park. It opened just a year ago, and everything is top level. Beautiful architecture, nice and large rooms with balconies, relaxing swimming pool area, gourmet food in michelin stared restaurant.

Without doubt, I will chose Palacio Tangará for my next trip to Sao Paulo also!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Sergio S, Manager at Palacio Tangara, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear OyMoCl,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to read that you enjoyed our atmosphere, facilities and had a nice experience with us.

Whenever your plans bring you back to São Paulo, our team will be delighted to have you here.

I am looking forward for your next stay.

Kind regards,

Sergio S. Sampê
Chief Concierge

Reviewed 16 June 2018

An amazing oasis in the heart of Sao Paulo, its tranquillity enhanced by the green surroundings. There are elegant interiors in both public spaces and guest rooms.
All guest rooms have balconies with stunning views of the tropical greenery.
The hotel offers a good size swimming pool, a fitness centre and a spa. There is ample meeting space with 9 meeting rooms all flooded by natural light, the largest is surrounded by a spacious terrace which can be used to host corporate events or social gatherings.
The restaurant is sophisticated and has an exclusive Chef's table, there is also a well stocked wine cellar.
The quality of the food on offer is exceptional, a fusion of European, Asian and Brazil cuisine.
I fully recommend this hotel to even the most discerning business and leisure traveller.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Stephan H, Rooms Division Manager at Palacio Tangara, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear CRIS8888,

Thank you very much for your kind review on Palácio Tangará.

We are very pleased to learn that your stay with us met all of your expectations and we thank you for all the compliments.

Our main at Palácio Tangará is to provide our Guests with the highest level of service and an Unique Experience. Reviews such as yours make us feel that we are on the right path to achieve our goals.

All of us at Palácio Tangará are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Rarely do I get a chance to write a review like this but here goes, from start to finish everything about the place left no room for improvement.

For starters the place is about a year old I was told. I think they were going for a modern version of a southern european hotel, possibly Portuguese, but I have never been to Portugal. The entrance is magnificent, the hallways were clean, everything was clean and new looking, the design of the room was great.

The restaurant and food were also outstanding. They even brought a table for the ladies purses here. We are from USA and believe me, our service and food doesn't hold a candle to this place. My wife said this place makes the Plaza in New York look like Motel 6. She had two massages in the spa and loved it.

Finally, the staff is terrific too. Very friendly and attentive.

I read some of the reviews here, how anybody could complain about that wonderful breakfast is beyond me, but whatever.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephan H, Rooms Division Manager at Palacio Tangara, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear BillBoeing,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us about your recent visit to Palácio Tangará.

We are very pleased to learn that you did enjoy everything that our "Urban Oasis" has to offer and we do thank you for the very kind and generous compliments.

All of us at Palácio Tangará are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Stephan Hauer

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Location is close to the heart of São Paulo entertainment areas but, more than the location is the first impression I had passing through the hotel gates and see the amazing view of Burle Max garden. Spacious rooms, staff well prepared and wonderful pool to just sit and admire.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are spectacular but not discrete, other side are more discrete
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephan H, Rooms Division Manager at Palacio Tangara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear sergio031969,

Thank you for your very kind Review of Palácio Tangará.

We are very pleased to learn that your stay with us met all of your expectations and that you were able to enjoy all the aspects of our "Urban Oasis".

All of us at Palácio Tangará are looking forward to welcoming you back as our Guest in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this spectacular hotel in São Paolo and wanted to make sure to mention the great service that I received. The property itself is spectacular and beautifully decorated, situated in a residential area inside a huge park. The rooms are enormous and very luxurious, the gym fantastic, and the pools (especially the indoor one) really fantastic. Didn’t get to try the spa but looked great. Breakfast buffet was concise but delicious and very selective in it’s ingredients . The bar also served some great cocktails though I didn’t manage to try the restaurant for dinner.
I’m mainly writing this to praise a couple of employees who went more than the extra mile. The front desk/concierge Guilhermo recommended and reserved the best places to eat and go out. Exactly what I was looking for! And he was so gracious to follow up and make sure the experience was nice. Also upon arriving very early to the hotel, he made sure the room was ready just as soon as possible, way before official check-in time.
Also to commend Gabriel who helped with the bags, but actually gave a fantastic tour of the hotel and some good information on São Paolo. I think it’s important to mention exceptional people, even though I am often in this level of accommodation it’s nice to remember an experience because of how great it was.
Will return soon and would absolutely recommend Palácio Tangará to the discerning luxury traveler!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Stephan H, Rooms Division Manager at Palacio Tangara, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear msdds1,

Thank you very much for dedicating part of your time to share your experience at Palácio Tangará with us.

We strive to deliver the highest level of service to our guests and to provide them with an unique experience. Feedback such as yours make us feel that we are on the right track to achieving those goals.

I have personally forwarded your review to our team members. Rest assured that your kind words are a important source of inspiration to all of us.

All of us at Palácio Tangará are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.