“Excellent dining experience!”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: República
Description: An elegant icon of Sao Paulo city Terraco Italia is a Sao Paulo classic, which renovates itself constantly to keep up with the hectic and moving city. With all its tradition, the restaurant keeps its impeccable service, legitimate Italian cuisine, wine cellar with over 220 options and four rooms that frame the best panoramic view in the city. Piano Bar: let the music and the night take hold of your senses. Sala Nobre: romance and sophistication combined in one room. Sala Panorama: Allow yourself to be lifted, enjoying the live music by candlelight. Sala Sao Paulo: versatility to make your event one to remember.
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This tasting menu "Terrazzo Alla Terra" was not only excellent, but a wonderful dining experience!

I won’t forget that amazing view over São Paulo from the 41st floor, and of course the extra acoustic spice, live piano music during our entire meal.

I suggest to pair appetizers with a glass of the fruity and fresh bubbly Brazil’s version of Prosecco. It is a sparkling wine to knock back in the Brazilian sunset as an aperitif.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Sébastien X

Reviewed 16 July 2018

On July 8 2018 I visited the restaurant with my God daughter. First it took about 40 minutes to get a table and once sit, took over 90 minutes to get someone's attention to place our order. We ordered the special with an appetizer, main course and a dessert. I also ordered a sparkling water and when I was about to drink it, I spotted something at the bottom of the glass. I was stunned to find out it was a piece of broken glass and I almost swollen it!!! I had to post this review to alert the customers and the management about the occurrence. Although after talking with the staff supervisor, my checking was waived, my visit to the restaurant was very frustrating and disappointing. I don't think I am going back. :-(

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

So beautiful and luxurious and romantic. It's the perfect date spot for a special occasion. The food was decadent, the service was great, and the view is spectacular. Pricey of course but worth it, as it's a special place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The view is the only nice thing. And even if you go to the bar only for a drink, they will charge an entry fee on top of a very expensive drink.
The bar smells mold and so does the restaurant.
The hostess at the restaurant will tell you that they don’t book tables other then for special celebrations. I was there for a birthday party with 3 other friends and she refused to keep our table while we were having a drink at the bar. Terrible service, extremely expensive, average food. Not worth it

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank HugoD33
Reviewed 4 June 2018

To highlight the view at top floor on an Ipiranga Av. building. The food does not match with the price charged.

Date of visit: May 2018