US$ 71
US$ 58
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos(Sao Jose Dos Campos)
US$ 83
Ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Colinas(Sao Jose Dos Campos)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
US$ 63
  • Pool
Monreale Sao Jose dos Campos(Sao Jose Dos Campos)
US$ 43
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 48/night.

Hotel Ema Palace(Sao Jose Dos Campos)
US$ 56
US$ 49
Faro Hotel(Sao Jose Dos Campos)
US$ 45
Polo Hotel(Sao Jose Dos Campos)
US$ 36
US$ 33
US$ 46
US$ 39
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

San Diego Suites(Sao Jose Dos Campos)
US$ 45
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Easy access by Dutra highway and perimeter. You view it shortly after passing through the Tower of Shoping "South Valley". This time he owed the internet link that was unstable and weak signal from the router. I could not work the internet at night. I asked the clerk and she said everything was okay. Ms was not. Very friendly and helpful front desk clerk and IBIS standard room. Clean and comfortable. The view from the room that I stayed in apt 861 gives to the Shoping "South Valley". I find this side more silent. Easy booking via Ibis website. The welcome drink is still good. I found that the value of the daily increased a lot compared to last year. Especially for us business travelers.Has parking but paid separately.

Room Tip: As soon as you get to the room check if the wifi is operational.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
H3118-GM, Manager at Ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Dutra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Dutra Hotel.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We spent a night just to sleep, checking in at about 9pm and checjing out the next day at 9am. I arrived hungry and undortunately found that the restaurant wasn't operating. It looks like it doesn't operate on the weekends.

The rooms are typical Ibis. Very basic. Mine was a little dirty with dirt accumulation in a couple of corners. I also stepped on a hairpin. The door was missing the inside lock knob so couldn't lock the door with the deadbolt; something I always do.

Parking is free but mostly uncovered.

The weekend price was very affordable, but I would prefer to pay a little more and feel more comfortable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
H3118-GM, General Manager at Ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Dutra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Dutra. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Fair price, silent and warm room, air conditioner is very silent.
Toiletry items are poor, not enogh towels, and floor towel not available.
blankets shall be requested separately.
breakfast is good, with fruits, bread, juices, tea and coffee.
Whenever possible, avoid lower floors. Better view are on higger rooms.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Conveniently located next to Vale Sul mall (food court, Wal-Mart). Delightfully surprised with a sparkling wine compliment when we said it was our anniversary. Certainly this hotel team accomplished in offering an remarkable service. Congratulations!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
H3118-GM, General Manager at Ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Dutra, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Sao Jose dos Campos Dutra.