All reviewscakesspacious roomnice hoteldifferent kindsplace to stayfruitbreadsmall poolbusinessoptionsgymcaloriespretostructure
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Will start off the good things: convenient location, clean, good service, valet and helpful reception desk. Breakfast is good too. Gym is nice. Pool could be larger for practice but still nice.
The nice-so-good things: This is the only hotel I have stayed in my entire life that does not offer iron/board in room, upon request or in a facility. So, if you're here for business, do plan to PAY for looking decent. Or bring your clothes ironed (if you can). Otherwise, you're paying for them to iron for you. I find it ridiculous and the reason for my 2-star rating.
Ah, Mont Blanc hotel is owned by the same group and does not offer iron either...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was in Ribeirao Preto for only two days and Araucaria Plaza was recommended by a friend. I'm here to recommend it to all of you: I stayed in room 1709 - it's very spacious, clean and comfortable.
The check-in was very fast and the whole staff was friendly and helpful all around.
Breakfast had plenty of options and was delicious.

One minor funny detail during my stay: my rental was a black sedan with tinted windows, so every time I arrived at the hotel the porter assumed I was an Uber driver. I had a laugh.

Room Tip: High floors are very quiet. I stayed in room 1709 and it was very good.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Stayed there only one night, but breakfast is very, very good. Pool is small, near the gym, which is average . Good location. Very good rooms, designed for the businesse traveler. Quiet neighborhood.Would stay there

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

I have been there for several times by many reasons such as work and leisure. They have good rooms with cable TV, air conditioning (this is very important, cause Ribeirao Preto is a very hot city). The crew is always ready to help with tips about the city or even calling a taxi. To me, the high point is the breakfast with a plenty of breads, eggs, cakes, fruits and specific products with low calories if you want. This the most famous breakfast recognized even on magazines specialized in hotels. Ah, all items on breakfast are handmade, probably this is the secret of their success. The diary is around a hundred dollars.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

This was my third stay in this hotel as I visit Ribeirao every year for business. It's still a great option - nice staff, excellent cleanliness all around, large room, good free wifi, nice shower although bathroom could get an update, especially on the qualities of the amenities (soap, shampoo, etc). Still no Kleenex in the room. There's an excellent Italian restaurant (Tulios) across the street from the hotel. The hotel restaurant is not a bad option either. Breakfast is amazing, don't miss it. My room was pretty quiet (16th floor). Look forward to returning.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business