2,756 results
All reviewssao pauloevery hourshort termcheckin and checkoutinternational airportan early flightclose to the airportbusoptionpatternpurposeproximity
Reviewed 23 January 2015

Hotel is not far from the Airport and has hourly shuttle from / to airport (except from 1:00 – 5:00am if recall properly…) which makes easy to commute.
Free wireless in the room was very useful, but for a smoke free hotel my room had really bad smell. I didn’t try to change since stay just few of hours…

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Very good cost/benefit for a overnight or weekend. Staff very attentive, nice breakfast, easy and fast check-in/check-out, many facilities including bus every hour to GRU airport, and taxi just outside the reception.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 19 January 2015

You should revise everything in this hotel. From phone customer service to the check out system. In the process of booking I could not contact the hotel. No answer. At arrival my request of early check in though the 800 number system was not respected... I have much to say... Other guests were complaining as well. I do write this review because outside US I really like to use Ibis hotels.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
IBISGUARULHOS, General Manager at Ibis Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Dear Josimar:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Guarulhos. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Carlos Mugnaini