1,053 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The hotel can be easily placed as a perfect airport hotel for a overnight stopover. Is a true value for money, with a decent bar and restaurant. The airport shuttle (free for hotel guests) is very handy and convinent. Also, reccomend a nearby restaurant called 'Emporio 33" in Rua Maria Godinho for a relaxed lunch / dinner.

Regards,
Prashant

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Bristol H, Gerente de relações com clientes at Bristol International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback. They are very important for our improvement.
We work very hard in order to offer you and your family the best experience possible.
We hope to see you in one of our hotels again.

Bristol Hoteis e Resorts team.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I got to the hotel and the check in was fast as it was not full...and I though they kept the detail of my credit card as they normally do...(later you will understand),
For my surprise the room was NOT 5* although the Hotel claims it is a 5* and I did pay for a 5*...The first experience was on the bathroom. it floods and the glass box does not close properly and off course you can not help to have a shower and hold the door at the same time...
When I placed the floor-mat on on the floor is was off course soaked and in the morning it had a stain on it looking like rust from iron but I realized it was the VERY OLD floorboard was leaving stains and for sure I confirmed when I saw the sole of my socks. Very disappointed.
I consumed with my friend 2 cup of coffees and something else and the total was R$57.00 Brazilian reais, signed the bill with my room number and went to bed...
...23:47 my room phone rings...tired as I was took me a while to find out where that noise was coming from...
...it was the barman asking me to pay the R$57.00 reais as he had to close his tab.
Man, I got so mad but half-sleep I paid and thought to myself I will complain tomorrow. Took me ages to get back to sleep...when I complained the only thing I heard oh that's normal but we will tell him about that..WHAT? I walked away...very UPSET...
Following I don't want to sound picky but the breakfast was another bad experience and once again...IT WAS NOT A 5* STANDARD BREAKFAST...
3* would be better not forgetting to mention that on the following day I had to wait for the bread to arrive as they did not plan for the bicycle event in town...
First and last time I would fall for this BRISTOL Hotel...5*? Certainly NOT...Would rather go to IBIS and get what I pay for...

Room Tip: dont choose BRISTOL Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robson L
Bristol H, Gerente geral at Bristol International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Sir Robson L
Thank you for choosing Bristol Hotel as your hotel in Guarulhos. We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with our service. We are taking the necessary measures to improve this aspect for your next stay. Thank you so much for having taken the time to inform us your comments regarding your stay with us, which contribute to improve our services. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at the Bristol International Airport Hotel! many other times in the future.
Sincerely
Paulo Avelino

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice staff but rather dated hotel
The water pressure is so low , it is like dripping
The room really smells and you can see bugs occasionally
The staff is extraordinary though
I will not come back regardless the price

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Bristol H, Gerente at Bristol International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

We would like to thank your kind comments regarding your stay with us and our staff. We hope to soon have the pleasure to welcome you again at Bristol International Airport Hotel! Bristol.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. Good spacious clean and quiet room. Substantial breakfast with respectable set of options. Speedy check in and check out. Helpful staff. Wifi Internet did not work on my iPhone not sure why and did not have energy to sort out. Gym is good. Food in restaurant at night ok. I had a burger which was more like a sandwich with crisps which was mistranslated from chips in Portuguese on the menu. Water in shower did not drain to the plug hole so I made my shower quicker so as not to flood the bathroom. Will consider staying again but also other options. Happy to have slept so well and be ready for my onward journey. Hotel feels three and a half star compared to international levels

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Bristol H, Gerente geral at Bristol International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear Sir.
Thomas G,
We would like to thank your kind comments regarding your stay with us. Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Bristol Internatiobal Airport Hotel and we will be delighted to welcome you again at Bristol International Airport Hotel!
Sincerely

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Bristol hotel is a fine place to stay in the city of Guarulhos near Sao Paulo. The hotel offers nice, clean and well maintained rooms. Staff is helpful and friendly. The hotel provides a shuttle bus service to GRU airport and the drive takes approx. 20 mins (depending on the traffic).

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Bristol H, Gerente geral at Bristol International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear Sir/Miss,