See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Great location. Close to the beach (1 minute walk) and to places for shopping and dinner, We stayed in a room with a beautiful view of the beach. employees friendly and very professional. Excellent breakfast. Nice bed and very clean. Brazilian style clean. plan on returning and so does my sister.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank thebrazilianaccent
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Well located, very close to the beach and walking distance for places for dinner, though it doesn´t have a parking lot, it was possible to park in front ( arriving early). Bedrooms are standard, nothing fancy, Good breakfast with several options including "pao de queijo"

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

We were unable to make our first night, but the hotel was so kind and allowed us to stay an extra day (more beach time). Absolutely amazing! While not directly on the beach (a 100m walk), the hotel has great views from the rooms and the sound of the waves crashing is so calming at night.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2015

The view from the room was breathtaking.....the location of the hotel to the beach is a 3 minute walk, the staff were gracious, topped by the manager, doña Nelva, who excelled at making sure we were satisfied customers. Our car was garaged close by. A staff member took care of that for us.
An ample breakfast was available. I have already recommended the hotel to friends and we will be returning in a couple of weeks. An excellent deal. Enjoy.

Room tip: Ask for room with a view....you won't be disappointed....stunning
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I was staying at Grand Hotel Guaruja this past June for a conference being held in the area. I could not have imagined how wonderful my experience would end up being at this hotel! First and foremost, it is in a beautiful location overlooking one of the many beaches and skylines in Guaruja. The inside of the hotel is very nice, too. It has clearly been recently renovated and everything is pristine and perfectly styled for a laid-back but glamorous beach vacation. Most of the staff speak English and always went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and help me with anything I needed. My room was really comfortable and I felt very safe in this hotel. The breakfast was outstanding and the restaurant provided really tasty, gourmet dishes. Right across the street is Pier Grand, a wonderful bar set on a deck overlooking the ocean. It is perfect for a romantic date and they offer an outstanding cachaça and tapas. I cannot say enough great things about GHG! The staff really made me feel at home and I fell in love with this place, I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: June 2015