The bedroom was huge and the view awesome. But the bed, the sheets the pillow and the bedroom smelled moldy. There is a fire place in the apts living room (20 reais for the wood), an oil heater and an electric mattress cover. I didn't feel cold at night but could not sleep well due to the strong smell of mold.
The shower and the toilet stopped working on Sunday morning but the hotel said they didn't have any room available to move us to. The hotel is about 20 min by car and hard to get to since the roads are not mapped on gps.
There is no food at nor near the hotel after brkfst.
Breakfast is ok.
There is only one electric plug in each room, not enough to charge 2 cel phones and a floor heater... the hotel does not offer electtic plug adaptors so bring your own.
Would not returnMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking