Review Highlights
VERY GOOD

Nice place to spend some hours. All the city history is there. Good for children, old cars. Near... read more

Reviewed 2 December 2015
PatricaUbnerFranco
Uberlandia
Very good.

People were nice to me there. Downtown near the good atrations. you must go there to feel... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2013
friederich s
Frankfurt, Germany

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Nice place to spend some hours. All the city history is there.
Good for children, old cars. Near Hotel Germania, walking distance.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I've been to this museum twice since I moved to Joinville. The most recent time, I visited with my dad, who used to be a volunteer firefighter himself. As is the custom, there was an on-duty firefighter who was designated to be our guide. As he did not speak English, I had to translate everything he said (apparently there is only one firefighter there who is good enough at English to lead the tour for anglophones). Anyway, this guy showed us all the old equipment and stuff in the museum. Then he took us to see the trucks and equipment that they currently use. He also showed us the sleeping areas and the kitchen/bar area. At the end, we got to meet the deputy commander and commander of the fire brigade. We also received a complementary invitation to the fireman's ball, which was to be held later in the month. All in all, a great tour.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

People were nice to me there.
Downtown near the good atrations. you must go there to feel how
Brazilians respect the fire men.
Good program.