“Outstanding service and phenomenal food ”
Review of Nosso Bar

Nosso Bar
Ranked #17 of 4,404 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Food with great ingredients, nothing fancy, very home made. But incredible flavor. Very good selection of beers. Waiters are very friendly. You really should visit during your trip to Floripa.

1  Thank esc881

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I'm not quite sure how I should start this review.
After I read excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and Google, I decided to check myself if they were true. My wife and I were so welcoming for a guy who seems to be the owner or an outstanding manager.
After a stressful day for my wife, it was a perfect ending.
We had the shrimp sequence for two, it was endless!
I had the best beer since I moved back to Brazil.
The KiezenRuw is a perfect IPA, it brought me such good UK feelings!!!
The price is more than fare, all the reviews I read was saying that the size of the portions are bigger than you can eat and it's totally true.
If you are in Florianópolis and you want to have some excellent beer and seafood, that's the place for that!

1  Thank Walter S
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We decided to eat at Nosso Bar after reading some reviews here in TripAdvisor. Reception was really warm and the food was delicious. Upon the suggestion of the waiter (which even seemed to be the owner -- not sure about that) we ordered the grilled anchovy, which was really nice. They have also provided as a courtesy some cooked bean soup for our daughter (a toddler) which was an awesome treat. The price was actually fair, mainly considering the food's quality and even cheaper than some similar places in Lagoa da Conceição. I recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Octavio I
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Due to insane traffic conditions during a long holiday in Brazil, my plans to visit Nosso Bar would be busted if they were not relentless to save my lunch. Follow-up calls and rearrangements assured a remarkable lunch with my wife and parents.
Natural oyster with caipirinha followed by an endless sequnce of perfect shrimps really made my day.
Pleasant space, very friendly staff, perfect view of the Lake, outstanding food. What else could I ask for?

1  Thank FabioMacc
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I went there for dinner, the restaurant itself is small but cozy. It has a really nice atmosphere just next to the lagoa. The service was perfect, really good options and delicious food. I will certainly come back.

1  Thank Leyla C