We found this place on Tripadvisor and booked it for a friend's birthday holiday (5 days). The owner was extremely friendly and met us there to explain how everything worked, and she had even sorted out some of the basics (milk, bread, coffee, a nice cake etc) to welcome us.
We had a fantastic stay and were thrilled to find this special rental. There are very few villas of this quality to rent in Florianopolis for this price.
- Beach-front: the apartment is right by the sea and you go to sleep hearing the waves :) Beautiful sand and waves for surfing
- Large private garden and BBQ: we used this for a friend's birthday BBQ
- Sun-roof terrace with hammock with view of the sea
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Very secure with electric fencing (not that we ever felt insecure whilst there)
- Helpful/flexible owner
- Excellent value for money
- Wild beach: this beach has waves which makes it beautiful but less suitable for very small children
- Distance from shops: the nearest food shop is 10 mins walk and is only quite small. There's a much larger one about 20 mins walk away. Might be tricky to stay here without a car (eg carrying water, because you can't drink the tap water). However the remoteness compared to other parts of the island and the lack of crowds was a huge attraction for us.
Overall a wonderful stay and we all agreed we would definitely stay there again if we came back to Florianopolis.
|How helpful were the directions to the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Large groups|
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|