“One of the best”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The place is very elegant, the view is amazing and the food is tasty. If you’re visiting Black Sheep on the weekend make sure to join their club called “ The Roof”, just next door!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Beautifully presented food, wonderful dressings that complimented the fish very well. I’ve eaten at many top Sushi restaurants including Zuma and Nobu, and this is up there with the best.

I often get bored of the same old sushi but this was different, all the dishes were really well dressed with interesting and different flavors you never needed to reach for the Soya.

The rice did not dominate the dish either, which you find with most other restaurants when they use it as cheap padding, here the fish was most definitely the dominant feature.

Highly recommend this venue and such great value for the 8 course set menu!

Sadly I didn’t take many pictures of the food as I was enjoying it way too much.

1  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

WE went to the Blackberry Sheep Shusi Restaurant in a Group with 6 people and ordered the Chefs Menu. We had an amazing time with very good food, nice Ambiente and a beautiful view.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We were recommended this restaurant by the lady who ran Janela de Marcia. I'm not the biggest sushi eater but really enjoyed Black Sheep. The restaurant is very intimate and nicely decorated with great views. The staff were really friendly. We tried the tasting menu and the accommodated my dietary requirements. Overall we had a great evening, the food was delicious and incredible value for the quality.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the gastronomical experience at Black Sheep.
The cost view is amazing and the place décor modern and intimist.
I liked the Japanese-fusion dishes and wines. We had the degustation menu.
A critics: the 8 dishes and dessert do not come individualized, but for two or three persons for share, which quite disappointed us. But even though dinner was awesome!