All reviews the hotel offers taxi rank large mall great location great pillows breakfast buffet is business trip two blocks nice room hotel is located nice hotel room service desk toiletries housekeeping gym novotel
Reviewed 4 August 2018

The location a block in from the north shore, near several restaurants, and across the street from the mall and a taxi rank make this a practical place to stay. The breakfast was excellent, with the staff doing a good job of keeping things tidy and the breakfast buffet foods replenished. I was there for the 2018 Florianópolis Marathon and Half Marathon and even on the morning of the race, when runners we feverishly downing all the food in sight, the staff kept up and did a great job. Front desk service was a bit cold and perfunctory but we never had any issues. The room itself was very comfortable and nicely appointed. Were I to return to Florianópolis, I would likely stay here without a second thought.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Gerente G, General Manager at Blue Tree Premium Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hello, Aegletes!
We are grateful to you for letting us know your opinion about Blue Tree Premium Florianópolis. We hope to come back soon!
Best Regards

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Not friendly and not helpfull from reception , just one pereson was ok, but he couldn,t do nothing.
Bad...bad...bad...and very bad!
Just people from restaurant was very friendly and consierge...
Never more in this hotel...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gerente G, General Manager at Blue Tree Premium Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest,
We would like to know more about what generated your displeasure with front desk. We ask that you make more specific comments on the hotel website. We are sorry that your accommodation has not been good.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had an opportunity to stay at this hotel. Before that, we were looking for staying at Majestic and/or Novotel but unfortunately the price increased almost twice mainly on Majestic. At the main time, I’ve started to look some tips on Blue tree that was excellent evaluated and than, I decided to book a room at hotéis.com!! I always use an app to book a hotel and normally I call directly the hotel to confirm my reservation. Bruno the front desk is an extremely professional which knows on how to deal with customer, congrats!! My impression was that all employees work to the customer, they love what they do, all of them are very friendly!!! I really recommend the hotel for everyone, nice room, breakfast and good location.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank whishiki

Hello, shishiki!
Best Regards

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is the third hotel I’ve stayed in in Florianopolis, and it has quickly become my “home” in this beautiful city. All of the staff - front desk, housekeeping, restaurant, room service - have been extraordinarily friendly and helpful. Many of them speak English, and they will go out of their way to try to meet your needs. Example: My husband always brings a fan with him to have on while sleeping. Unfortunately, the motor on his fan blew out on Day 2 of a 7 day stay. He asked at the desk whether or not they had a fan he could use, and they apologetically told him they did not. Twenty minutes later, our doorbell rang and the gentleman from the front desk was there with a fan! He said they just remembered that a previous guest had left it in his room, so my husband was free to use it.

The breakfast buffet is varied, and they provide hot milk with the coffee so you can make a cafe au lait. They have lots of delicious breads, and they also provide fresh fruits every morning. My only suggestion is that they vary the egg and meat selections, as the eggs are always scrambled, and the only meat option is a sausage prepared two ways.

The rooms are beautiful and spacious. Ours overlooked the water, and the bed was extraordinarily comfortable. We also enjoyed the patio and pool on the roof.

The hotel is located right across the street from the Baromar mall, one block from the beach, and close to lots of good restaurants.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn H
Gerente G, General Manager at Blue Tree Premium Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello, Lynn!
We would like to greatly thank you for the kindness of your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Florianópolis.
Your evaluation is essential for the ongoing improvement or our services and facilities. We will continue to strive towards exceeding your expectations and needs.
Accept our thanks and our wish to see you once again the Blue Tree Premium Florianópolis.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Spacious, comfortable, great pillows, 42”
Tv, great bed, and a plentiful breakfast. What else do you need for a 5 stars? Swimming pool, gym with equipment and a friendly service? Well, they offer it. Furthermore, the location is excellent. Walking distance to restaurants, wine bar and a mall. I will come back, and you can bet on it!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank nelsoncerq
Gerente G, General Manager at Blue Tree Premium Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello Nelson C. We thank you for choosing Blue Tree Premium for your accommodation in Florianópolis. We want you to come back to the city and to our hotel. Best Regards, Salete Soares, General Manager