All reviews top floor living room small kitchen bridge balcony
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Choose them as an international brand and really was disappointed, Booked 1 room for my wife and daughter, on arrival the extra bed was a sofa and was not ready, very poor sleep on the sofa and dangerous for a child, room was not clean and the amenities was set for one person, we had to ask for extra towels and shampoos, was not a good choice booking with them after all, breakfast was basic and same every day, the hotel is old and need a referb. The sound of the lift every time some one calls it was loud, all night we could here a loud door Bell sound, it’s was horrible , the only good thing about the hotels was the Staff, they were nice and friendly, and the take away pizza, would not stay again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Leandro J, General Manager at Mercure Florianopolis Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to have disappointed you. We will review our booking procedures so that the case does not recur. We hope to have the opportunity to reverse the image created.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I had 5 nights at the Mercure Centro and was very impressed, the room is large and modern with a sizeable bathroom & balcony. It is very near the train station which was extremely convenient. Florence is not a big place and everything was within a few minutes walk and Florence is a pleasure to walk around. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your rating and recommendation. Your opinion is of great relevance to us, current and future customers.
We hope to serve you again in the near future.
General Manager.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

When checking in I was surprised that my reservation did not include breakfast, and in the purchase through the website, there was no signaling about it.
The daily rate that did not include breakfast was more expensive than the first one.
The clerk simply said that there was nothing I could do and that I could only pay.
I felt scared by the hotel, that at no time bothered to understand the situation in order to solve it.
I will not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel, unfortunately.
I hope this complaint is actually evaluated.
Regards,
Marcelo Lemos

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Mr. Marcelo Lemos, we appreciate your evaluation and comments.
I would like to say that we are sorry for your disappointment. We are willing to offer you the best option in your future accommodations. AccorHotels offer rates with and without breakfast, as an option to meet the needs of our guests, according to their needs.
We hope you give us a new opportunity to host you. We will be happy to provide complimentary breakfast at your next stay.
General manager.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This is not a Mercure hotel standards that I am used to find in my business travels.

The site is falling apart, rooms are out of fashion, poor restaurant options offer and outrageous fares!
There are better options in Floripa ... Castelmar Hotel (200 feet away) is a good option.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Leandro J, General Manager at Mercure Florianopolis Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Joeval Martins,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Florianopolis Centro Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel is very different from the usual Mercure style. The room was very dirty and stuttered. Crashed walls and very badly manitened. It was a very bad experience. Unbelievable.
WIll never be back there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Leandro J, Gerente geral at Mercure Florianopolis Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Mr. Ramon,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Florianopolis Centro.

Your comments will be shared with our teams. I am sure your feedback will be an encouragement to continue to improve the quality of our services. I am sorry for the questions you have raised regarding the conditions of the apartment and I would like to clarify that I have already taken the necessary measures on your reported observations.

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience.

Hotel Manager