1,204 results
All reviews nice resort the rear entrance rooms are huge pool bar jurere beach late check other hotels comfortable rooms hot shower short walk nice stay cakes pools concierge neighborhood floripa
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stayed there during Brazilian Carnival and overall it was an excellent stay. Would give a 4.5 stars rate if possible.

Location: very nice location at Jurere Internacional, close to the beach and to several other things to do (stores, restaurants, etc). Easy to get there from the road through the second exit to Jurere, first to Jurere Internacional.

Hotel: parking is not included. I believe it costs something like 25R$ per day but not sure (it wasn't much more than any of the other hotels I have stayed at before). Front desk was excellent and very helpful. We were able to make an early check-in to use the hotel pools leaving our luggage in the car while they prepared our room. The hotel also provided a free late check-out (4PM). The pools were awesome with 3 different options that went from heated to natural temperature.

Room: excellent! I could say that this was one of the best rooms I have ever stayed at, if not the best. The room is more like an apartment with a kitchen/dinning area, a TV room, a bedroom and a bathroom. It was all very clean (besides the dishes and glasses but I would clean them again anyway), very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was excellent as well. Main complaint regarding the room was the A/C that automatically turned-on and would make the room too cold during the night.

Breakfast: lots of options to choose from, with nice cheese options and fresh juices. I recommend getting your stay with breakfast included with my main complaint of it being the cakes and sweets. I have tried many of the cake options during the stay and almost all of them were either blend or not very well made/cooked.

Pool bar: had many of the drinks options and a few of the plates. They were all very well prepared and had good sizes. Their prices were very good when compared to places in Curitiba (city I am from) with the drinks averaging 20 to 25R$ and the dishes 25-30R$. The problem with the pool bar was that it wasn't very organized, sometimes it took them 5 minutes to bring your order and at other times more than 30 minutes. This was completely unrelated to how busy the pool was nor to how complicated the drinks/food preparation was.

My main problem with this hotel was when trying to make the reservation through their website as VISA would not allow me to complete it stating that this hotel was not a reliable business. After many tries I ended up making the reservation through Booking.com and was even able to get a better price than the hotel site. The price I ended up paying was relatively high but that is understandable as it was during Carnival, and even when taking that into consideration I still believe this hotel was an excellent choice.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Nice resort for families. Rooms are big, and can accomodate 4 easily.
Staff is attentive to guests.
Resort is 100 meters from the beach and 100 meters from shopping area.
Beach can get crowded, but if you go early in the morning, no problems.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
JI Administraçã... H, Gerente at Il Campanario Villaggio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for rating us! Our team works hard to provide the best experience to our guests and is very proud about your feedback.

Hope to have you again with us on your next trip to Florianópolis!

Best regards,
Liana Freiberger

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had not been to Jurere in a long time and this was advertised like a 5 star hotel, very disappointing to find out i had been there before. Crowded with local families from the area and the rooms are very tired although large. They make you use a wristband to access the hotel, not for me !

Room tip: Most rooms have the same pool view, and some to the small shopping area.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AlbertoMay
JI Administraçã... H, Gerente at Il Campanario Villaggio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Mr. May,

Thank you so much for leting us know about your stay.

Jurere Internacional has been on the spot from the past years and became one of the most popular beaches in the island. When the beach is crowded due to the hight season, our guest always have the privilege to enjoy the swiming pool and have a more private experience. That´s also the reason why we use the wristband. This is the way we have to identify our guests and make sure that they can enjoy the hotel facilities safely and comfortably.

I look forward and hope to have you once again as our guest on your next trip to Florianopolis.

Kind regards,

Liana Freiberger

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The resort is located 2 min walking distance from Jurere beach in Florianopolis.

It is one of the best of Florianopolis but really average for European standards (service is slow, decoration/furniture is quite outdated and should be refreshed, food choice/quality is average). I was a bit disappointed as I was expecting better food and service for such prices.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amelie_Tomoko
JI Administraçã... H, Operations Manager at Il Campanario Villaggio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Mrs. Tomoko,

Thank you for reviwing us!

Your perceptions have been shared with our management and help us to improve the service to reach our guest´s expactations.

We hope to have you again for your next stay in Florianopolis.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is My First visit in This hotel, third in Floripa. For business relation . It Is fantastic combination for business And pleasure.. Very good team, From bellman Dario , receptionist Jean Carlo , the concierge .. i had a amazing stay . I was alone But never felt alone .. Restaurant is world class ....The rooms are huge , clinical clean And coSy . The ambiance And atmoshere is worth a visit .. Mediterian French riviera feeling

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
JI Administraçã... H, Chief Concierge at Il Campanario Villaggio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Mr. Vitali,

It is an honor to read your words.

We were very happy and satisfied that we exceeded your expectations.

We are very happy that you feel so weel with us . We hope you come back soon.

Kind Regards,