See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well located near the square and city market, and the shower is fairly ok. The view of the restaurant (if you can get there) is simply gorgeous. The wifi is also pretty great. But there are a few things this hotel could change:
- Only one key to the room? So in my case where there were two people in the room, I could not leave at night because the other person wanted to sleep. Why? Because the receptionist said he hotel is only allowed to give one key per room.
- Forget to put toilet paper in the room? My mom had to go to the reception at 1am to ask for toilet paper because they forgot to give us more than 1 roll. Really?
- I am allergic to gluten and lactose, and because of that I had to skip breakfast during my stay. Yes I ate some fruit, but not having any options for people with needs like that is ridiculous.
- Speaking of needs, if you are handicap, forget about going to the restaurant. You'll stop on the 15th floor and have to walk two flights of stairs. I'm pretty sure this is illegal to be honest...
- Food in your minibar? Nope. Drinks? Nope again. You'll have to go downstairs and buy everything beforehand (and pay beforehand too, as it's not possible to put anything on your account) and then bring it to the bedroom.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Don't stay! Paid R$30 to park and the valet was never available, thus, the car had to sit on the street till i complained enough. Secondly, the pool was not open due to maintenance which was a let down. Third, the hotel is not in the best area of town. Even the hotel staff warned us about walking around nearby. This brings me back to my first point of regarding the safety of the car sitting in the street due to inadequate valet help. Room had really old furniture, which was broken. Not a good experience. The only good thing was the view from the room and breakfast was good enough.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
514gerenciacomercial, Gerente at Cecomtur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear sir

We appreciate your contact and all your considerations will be verified

thanks
Alice Ferraz
Commercial Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I stayed one night in this hotel during a business trip to Florianopolis recently. The hotel was located in the centro and have easy access to bus station and market. The reception lounge looks OK and similar to other 2-3 star hotels, but staff don't speak any English, which is definitely a let down for me. The room given to me was very basic and with old decorations and old air conditioning unit. Toilet was very old and definitely needs refurbishment. On the day I moved in, there was a hot water cut-off until 7pm at night. I didn't realise that and had to take cold shower! Later, I saw a notice in Portuguese in the lift, which I guessed it was related to hot water cut-off. Why can't they provide notice in English as well since you may cater for international guests too. At night, the lighting on corridor was not illuminated and I had to walk in the dark. This is definitely a No No for a hotel building since lighting should be provided for security reason.

The breakfast was on the top floor (15th) and the restaurant room has a fantastic view of the city centre. There was also a swimming pool next to the restaurant but facilities are very dated. It was the only good thing about the hotel. Breakfast was however, simple and didn't have lots of choice. This hotel is definitely not 3 star rated as they claimed to be. I would give them 1-2 star only.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I've stayed at Cecomtur Hotel before and it was great, so I returned.
I was really disappointed with the changes of the new management group.
It used to have a very good restaurant and an excellent breakfast. Well, the restaurant was closed and the breakfast, disappointing.
It continues to have a great value, clean rooms and very good staff.
Hope that it returns to be as it was before...

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Liani M, Gerente at Cecomtur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Hello, dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay in hotels Network Andrade
We want to thank you for your report, because we consider of utmost importance to know the impressions of our guests about the services provided. We are always concerned to offer greater convenience to our guests and all their suggestions were analyzed.
We were on hand to serve you in a next opportunity to travel in our hotels

Rodrigo Medina
Rede Andrade Hoteis

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I came to a congress in the city and I stayed five days in this hotel with a group of friends. In the first day, we stayed almost an hour to check in. The breakfast is poor and sometimes the rooms are not cleaned. Several improvements are necessary in the place.

Date of stay: October 2015