1,465 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2014 via mobile

The Place is Dying but they still dont know yet. Men, they are trying so hard to make it worth it but they are not managing well. People works there frustrated. The breakages is terrible. You can see fat in the cheese and ham. The provenience of the food are doubtful. The rooms are noise. The windows are cheaaaap and the don't close real tight. It's a scam! I hate to stay here altough I am oblige to.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2014

The hotel was quite old and worn out, I would say it needs some rennovation. Staff was friendly and internet worked well. There is a gym, but it is so old with equipment that doesn't work anymore, so it is useless. Also the pool is so small, it would be the same not having one.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RachelG22, Gerente geral at Quality Hotel & Suites Natal, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your experience with us.

Our hotel is 10 years old and it is in need of some renovation. We already have a Project which we should start in the next few months.

I appreciate you staying with us and we look forward in seeing you in the future.

The Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Surprised by how genuine the staff were. Neat room that was functional. Make sure to use the powerful AC!

Room service was prompt and the morning breakfast is very good. Not just bagels and juice.

Staff will work with you to assist in planning your activities. Solid for business and families.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RachelG22, Gerente geral at Quality Hotel & Suites Natal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to register your experience with us, and for your comments regarding our staff & the quality of their service.

We look forward in seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the worst hotel I have been staying in the last months...
When a person close to my room decide to take a shower, it looks like the shower is inside my room! The noisy is very very loud!! For that reason, all nights I 've been there I could not sleep at all. I went to bed, and about one hour late or more if somebody decided to take a shower.... I was woken up. In the morning, again, if somebody decided to take a shower one or two hours before the time I should awake, then, I awoke up much earlier then I needed.
For that reason, if you do not care about resting or sleeping, that's your hotel, just because of this: YOU CAN'T!
Other thing is: EVERYTHING you ask to, be prepared to ask that three times! Staff really do not pay attention in what you ask to! For example, I asked ice in my juice (room service). I am serious, for two nights my juice was without ANY ICE!
I also asked for a repair in my bathroom. I am serious: I asked three times!!!
So, more than do not care about sleeping you have to be patient. If this hotel was not so expensive... Well, I could understand, but with this price!!! That's unacceptable! I'll never be back again!!

Room tip: Look for another hotel!!!!
Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

In a normal hotel for business, very close to the beach, but fair away of the downtown. Some typical-thing shops are near, more less 20 min walking, and is not dangerous. The área of the beach is not like Ipanema, but with restaurants (cheaper)

Room tip: Use the taxi with credit card
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RachelG22, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Natal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we regret that the hotel is not located as close to Downtown as you wish!!

Nevertheless, we appreciate having you and we look forward in seeing you again in the future,