All reviews beach side nice view pata negra kitchenette floor pools brazil
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Good staff, Nice view, for sure I place to be in Natal, I went there with my family we did spend 3 days, was lovely place, even in the evening they have some service, the staff are very friendly, for sure I wanna be back.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank rafaelpierdi
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel. Some rooms have kitchenettes but don't plan to cook as there are restaurants in walking distance.

Hotel is across street from beach.

Breakfast included. There are several pools and location is perfect. Parking is provided in secure garage but car is not absolutely necessary. Tours pick up from hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The room we were given was not great: no view, only a very tiny balcony between high walls. The room had one dim light on the ceiling. The old a/c made a lot of noise, and even when switched off there was some weird electric buzzing noise. The small hose next to the toilet was broken as well as one of the closet doors under the sink. The wifi signal was poor.
Good points: friendly service, excellent breakfast on the top floor, free towels for the beach and of course, a top location, 10 seconds walking from the beach and many nice restaurants and tourist shops in the area. If you want a room with a nice view (probably more expensive..) ask for it during your reservation!

Room Tip: There are two buildings: one near the beach, one a bit further away. Only a few rooms have a beach view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Fantastic location to the sea. I live on the 3 floor, same as the pool and bar. Very help minded people work here. Cleaning exelent, breakfast very good. Rooms good. Very nice and beautiful swimingpool area. very nice person in the bar

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Erik18
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I have sampled a few apartment hotels in Brazil and this is one of the pricier ones.
My apartment was spacious and I liked the large shared veranda with sun loungers.
The breakfast was good and the serving and cleaning staff were helpful and friendly.
Though I found the reception staff to be what I can only describe as wanting in their attitude to myself (a gringoe), not something I would expect from a high end hotel/resort.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family