2,961 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Our stay was quite good..
The hotel is simple, food was ok, but I consider that could have more options; pool was fine, the breakfast view is awesome, only thing I would like to emphasize is an Concierge Glaucea, she is polite, helpful, and have a good English speaking.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2018

First just like to thank you kamilla who took care of my reservation in a great way and Jean from the reception who solved all the problems in a fast way.
Ok, the hotel, it's a 4 star hotel so don't aspect a 5 star. Ask for a room in front of the sea, the rooms are good, the bed is nice, good amenities , AC and very well cleaned. Food is good not the best but it's ok for a few days. I liked the beach you can walk for miles. No gym.swimming pool not very big and full of kids. Yes I would return but the best at this hotel is the staff.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Our stay at the hotel was marvelous! The staff was just perfect, giving us information and upgrade of room! The pool service was precisely and quickly, the food of the restaurant is delicious!! The driving in the Maracaju Beach is just amazing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

very good and I personal love everything and recommend this hotel to all my family and friends from new york city also the price was great and everything in general love to come back soon to enjoy that lovely place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 May 2016

I stayed in this hotel for 8 nights with my girlfriend for vacations and it was an amazing stay. The hotel is beautiful, the personal is very kind, the room is good enough with an amazing small private pool for each room. The all inclusive mode is good (not the same as in the caribbean), but the menu should have more variety, every day the food look pretty similar. It's totally recommendable.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple