All reviewssanta teresagarden roommetro stationfurnitureriocarnival
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Hello all,

I really enjoyed the ambiance and the service. Great place, great people and great ambiance. the location in St Theresa is of the beaten track, full of character. So much better then boring standard hotels.

Hans

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CasaAurea, Gerente at Pousada Casa Aurea Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Thank for review Hans and thanks for all the tips and appreciations you gave us while you where here.
We are happy that you had a good time :)

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Very very nice, clean and intresting place to stay, great location in Santa teresa.
The rooms are clean and very nice. the stuff is great and very helpfull.
15 min in Taxi from the main attraction of the city.
stuff speakes

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Thanks for your review Nitsan and congratulations for the lovely family you have, you filled with love our Pousada.
you are always welcome, beijos para todos!

Reviewed 15 March 2015

I highly recommend staying here. The service is great and it feels like home. The rooms are comfortable and very homey. My girlfriend and I stayed for almost three weeks. Everyone treated us like family. We also got to know the area very well. The pousada is in a great location. Santa Teresa is a BEAUTIFUL neighborhood with great food, bars, art and lots of hills! There is a great strip of shopping around the corner for small pieces of local art. Not too far away are all the beaches and more touristic areas.

This is the most comfortable and hospitable place I've stayed at. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and neither should you!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Metar C

Thanks Metar!

It was AMAZING to share the best carnival of the world with amazing people like you.
Volta sempre!

Reviewed 13 March 2015

Absolutely a fantastic experience staying here during my recent stay in Rio. The staff was more than willing to help me with any questions during my stay. The place felt very natural and really made me feel apart of the culture in Rio. I definitely recommend it here, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Calon A

Hi Calon,

We always say that the best of our Pousada is the environment. We have been here for 10 years and we are still in love with our patio, our garden and our view of the best neighborhood of Santa Teresa.
Thanks for your review, you are always welcome :)

Reviewed 12 March 2015

I visited Rio this past February for Carnaval and had the most amazing experience at this pousada. The owners are sweethearts; kind, caring and fun! The staff follows suit and is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about everything going on in Rio. As you can imagine, trying to navigate the city during carnaval can be challenging, but they made it happen with ease. If we needed a taxi to go somewhere, they had one arrive faster then we could have asked. When we wanted to take an excursion, not only did they help us decide where to go and what to do,but they made transportation seamless for us. We never had to think about anything except RELAXING -- which in my opinion, is exactly what a vacation should be.

The decor of the pousada is lovely. Everything is so natural and beautiful. There is a ton of plant life all around and if you wake up early enough, there are monkeys in the tree's! The rooms we very spacious and comfortable, though we didn't spend much time in the room!

If you are visiting Rio, DONT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE!

Room Tip: You really can't go wrong no matter which you choose. We got a tour of the place and everything was lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah K
CasaAurea, Gerente at Pousada Casa Aurea Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2015

Thanks a lot Sarah!
We love Rio and we want everyone enjoy the city as we do. Carnival is a very special time here so nice you could enjoy it.
You are always welcome!