“Most wonderful stay!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Vista Chinesa
Prainha
Arcos da Lapa
Prainha
Outeiro da Gloria, close to the studio
Sight of Suggar Loaf from Outeiro da Gloria
Fair of organic products on saturday morning
Jazz Bar at the corner of our street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SusieNDif...
“Most wonderful stay!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Odette is such a warm and easygoing host. I loved the apt. So cute and cozy. I stayed for a week, vacation and visiting my boyfriend. The view from my window was refreshing. The day I arrieved Odette did a walk through with me and even had the fridge ready with essentials and ham and cheese for sandwiches! She made sure I had a map and pointed out the popular areas. The wifi is great! The location is most convenient from all the hot spots and SDU. The place is calm and the shower is perfect after a hot day. The only thing i would change was the bed. It was hard ha-ha. But nothing extra cushioning can't fix. I will definetly stay again! My go-to spot in Rio! ;)

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Apr 2014
Hello, Susan,
It was great to have you here with us. Thank you for your words in the comment and also for having taken good care of my studio. You will always be welcome and have already provided an extra cushioning. When we go back and find a softer bed. Good luck to you.
My best regards,
UK
Reviewed 20 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

20 Dec 2013
Thank you, Adam and Cheryl. We were very happy with your kind words. It was really nice to meet young people so educated and interested in learning about our great little world. I wish a lot of luck in your life. I hope to meet you again. Will always be welcome in our studio.
France
Reviewed 27 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
UK
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

atlanta
Reviewed 24 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

24 Jun 2013
Thank you very much, Chris, for your review.

We have good news for you.
When you come back to Rio you will have a speeder internet and more tv channels in our studio.

Best Regards,

Odette Boudet
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing