We stayed at Guesthouse Bianca for 5 days. we loved the experience to stay in Santa Teresa! We felt pretty safe, was our concern before arrive but for our surprise, I felt safe not only in Santa Teresa but in Rio as well. Could not be a better decision to stay at Guesthouse Bianca. The house is amazing, beauuuuutiful, the rooms is well decorated, our bedroom were big and very comfortable, the bathroom were brand new. we stayed at the mango tree room. They cleaned our room every day. We really felt at home. Guido is a very nice guy and very helpful. We loved to stay there and definitely we will come back again. Thank you Guido for having us at your place. Luciana & Gino :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse Bianca is one of the only places in all of Rio de Janeiro from which you can enjoy a true bohemian neighborhood, the chic beaches of the south, the bustling city center, the infamous viewpoints, and the non stop nightlife - all from the luxury of a private home surrounded by a tropical garden. The newly renovated home was built in 1932 and is located on a quiet residential street in the heart of Santa Teresa, considered by many to be the most charming cultural and historical neighborhood in all of Rio. Guests are only a 5 minute walk to countless restaurants, bars, shops, bus and tram stops, and just a 10 minute walk to Rio's ever expanding metro system. The three rooms are exquisitely appointed and furnished, two of which boast stunning views of the Bay of Guanabara and Sugar Loaf. The private guest entrance is through the lush garden, where you can find mango, coconut and goiaba trees, bromeliads, orchids, not to mention countless tropical birds and the occasional monkey. All of the rooms have elegant private bathrooms, inlaid hardwood floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and free wireless Internet. On the ground floor, guests have their own dining room and a self-catering kitchenette where they are welcome to prepare light meals and drinks. Guesthouse Bianca's gracious host, Guido, is a native Cariocan and has lived in Rio all his life. He speaks English, French and Italian and is always available to give tips on Rio, or join guests for a homemade piece of cake or a cachaca on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Guesthouse Bianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Bianca Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Guesthouse Bianca Rio De Janeiro, Brazil